Votes: 47 50.5%
  • Silver

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • Gold

Votes: 25 26.9%

• Total voters

JavaTube

Reaction score
iPhone 8/8+ gold color is not like previous gold color... This is new gold "blush gold".. going to buy gold for my wife tomorrow.

JavaTube

Reaction score
I honestly believe Gold color iPhone 8/8+ looks better than other colors... This gold is new color, bought one foe my wife.

Apricot

Reaction score
Got my silver iPhone 8 plus 2 days ago.
I must be one of the minority who doesn't fancy the new gold. The back glass looks like it aged with a yellowish tint (to me la).

Initially wanted to go for the black but i foresee the frustrations from my oily fingerprints.

LordKuroda

Reaction score
Got my silver iPhone 8 plus 2 days ago.
I must be one of the minority who doesn't fancy the new gold. The back glass looks like it aged with a yellowish tint (to me la).

Initially wanted to go for the black but i foresee the frustrations from my oily fingerprints.

Is the silver back more of a white back as shown in the pictures?

tec_geek

Reaction score
The Gold and Silver iPhone 8 Plus.
T5oJEdJ.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.