Which Direction Will Property Prices Go ?

wanker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Owners of the three-bedroom units at the existing condo stand to get about $2.28 million each, marketing agent PropNex Realty told The Straits Times on Thursday

https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...SnL5o0RhOlavKW006H9TsiZMJl18zi7AXPXDgd_72yBcw

Guess what... all these owners need to find a new home.... Flushed with cash I'm guessing quite a few of them will be buying million dollar HDB flats. Good luck to those trying to buy mature estate resale HDB flats and competing with all these enbloc millionaires.

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The whole of 2022 only transacted 2-3 units till now and 250 listings awaiting. U sure this is a good sign? Almost half of the transactions r 5 figures.

###
I share your concern..

the question Is whether those advertising are genuine sellers or trying to find ‘ah Hai’ buyers...if the latter. Unfortunately not many ah Hai coming to woodleigh...

###

Last edited:

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Owners of the three-bedroom units at the existing condo stand to get about $2.28 million each, marketing agent PropNex Realty told The Straits Times on Thursday

https://www.straitstimes.com/busine...SnL5o0RhOlavKW006H9TsiZMJl18zi7AXPXDgd_72yBcw

Guess what... all these owners need to find a new home.... Flushed with cash I'm guessing quite a few of them will be buying million dollar HDB flats. Good luck to those trying to buy mature estate resale HDB flats and competing with all these enbloc millionaires.

####
Maybe properties in the west will.be given a jolt and climb higher...

###

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
TV/PR/WG is very near IBP, JLD and the industries along Jalan Buroh. Attractive to those who work there. There’s a bus stop along AYE that can take those who uses public transport to Clementi MRT.
Omg, the industrial parks again. :(
still need to take bus to reach Clementi some more

Last edited:

holasingapura

Master Member
Reaction score

Fresh chicken snapped up at S'pore wet markets, supermarkets after Malaysia announces export ban​

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...rmarkets-days-after-msia-announces-export-ban

Actually thinking about it, property market also like chicken market la. One piece of news and sinkies become FEARFUL / FOMO and rush to buy fresh chickens. Supply not even reduced yet but market can run out of fresh chicken. Sinkies are buying even if they may not need the chickens.

Fresh chicken keep a few days, won't it spoil? If freeze it, won't it become frozen chicken? lol

NiShiZhu

Banned
Reaction score
###
I share your concern..

the question I whether those advertising are genuine sellers or trying to find ‘ah Hai’ sellers...if the latter. Unfortunately not many ah Hai coming to woodleigh...

###
In a seller’s market, I will also try to put high high. But after a few months if still cannot find any robert, it means time for me to get realistic Liao. If transaction volume still remains Low during a seller’s market, then really good luck Liao.

The_Davis

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Must understand some boomer already pump in all their hard earn life saving and can’t afford to lose lah. :o
Ok lah, I’m still an otter too since still holding on to 2 properties right now, and certainly there’s some stake in it.
2018 I’m also a strong advocate of buying new launches also kenna attacked by others too. Lol :o (can scroll back to see my 2018 posts) :o

that said, I do see some bros here holding on to at least 2 properties but still didn’t quite see them sprouting nonsense or painting a fake rosy picture of the recent highly inflated price.
who here eh Gan or buay Gan or genuinely telling the truth or lie straight away u can identify them easily. :o
Got any loopholes to sic or not? I also want to get second pty

rlskyline

Master Member
Reaction score

2.28 million cannot get them an equivalent size new condos. have to get resale condo or hdb liao

CaptainSGP

Reaction score
Affinity first recent subsale loss. 2018 product, despite 14xxpsf entry price :(

jyB4Edu.png
Not a good sign for Florence which is at much higher psf

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.