Which is the best Thai food restaurant or food stall in Singapore?

dtan10

Reaction score
Gin Khao
Address: 1020 East Coast Parkway, #01-01 Singapore 449878
Tel : 66048996
Note : must try dishes :
stir-fried squid with runny salted egg
Clams steamed and simmered in Thai beer broth

sweetandspicy

Reaction score
Olive fried rice at nakhon sibei tasty and gooddd!

Why is Nakhon not good? It's cheap tasty and fairly authentic. Much better than the two famous places in golden mile if you asked me. The pineapple fried rice is comparable to the best that Bangkok has to offer.

ene9u3

Reaction score
ahan Thai over at City Gate Mall... very close to golden mile with a totally different vibe altogether. food not bad really!

amazingneil

Reaction score
thailicious boat noodles shop at bugis shophouse there not bad but the pineapple fried rice is nicer than the boat noodle

supersnail0

Reaction score
you can try the beauty world centre first level there got one boat noodles shop. their one super good

aiptasia

Master Member
Reaction score
A-Roy Thai restaurant is my favourite in Singapore. Somewhat pricey but as authentic as you can get without stepping into Thailand.

Reaction score
nakhon is my family's go-to place because it's good and convenient for us! my personal favourite is NANA thai, especially the one near NUS and the one at far east plaza basement. very out of the way for me, but super cheap + delicious + big portions (for me anyway)!!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.