Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use goodnotes. Mac app together

Notability seems like need to buy Mac app separately

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I have Notability for Mac and iOS. But if not for that, I'll probably go with OneNote for true cross-platform sync.

Multi-device sync is important for me, since I want a note taking app that is more than just iPad only. I can take notes, and review them later on the computer, and vice-versa.

westtraveller

Reaction score
I have Notability for Mac and iOS. But if not for that, I'll probably go with OneNote for true cross-platform sync.

Multi-device sync is important for me, since I want a note taking app that is more than just iPad only. I can take notes, and review them later on the computer, and vice-versa.
but one note doesn't recognise ink to text right? a hassle.. the syncing is ace though.

devglass

Reaction score
OneNote. One subscription use across Windows and Mac OS devices, spread across your office and personal work use as well. Very convenient

limpe84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Notability for managing my pdf notes, PDF expert more as a document manager (since I cannot upload files from notability, I have to export it first to another app like Documents or PDF expert).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.