Which Sg Authority To Check on Hup Seng Biscuit?

needhelpbadlynow

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How? moi eat this biscuit a lot de because cheap food to tong hunger a bit. Nao HK say eat le will get cancer. So if moi have cancer moi ish can sue Hup Seng for monies or notch?

Sg ish who to check the biscuit? MOH? SFA? HSA? Which one? How come they no news no update?

Hup%2BSeng%2BCream%2BCracker%2BMight%2BCause%2BCancer.jpg

3sth3r

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Every time none of these affected food item was found in SG. Never. They will say checked but found to be safe.

I always wonder maybe other ppl safety limits is 10, ours 100. Never once affect us one.

Nugeme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Moi just buy 5 packets !!!!! that ish a lot monies !!!!

can go NTUC refund?
huh why you bought so many packets at once wor? you eat them for every meal is it?!
if you have the receipt, go and get a refund lor! if you are lucky, they will refund you de lor!

healthymi

Master Member
Reaction score
This news is very very very very very very very very xiong lah. HUP SENG biscuits...... every corners in Sg! Sg government must check immediately. Yes check now!

keenklee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How? moi eat this biscuit a lot de because cheap food to tong hunger a bit. Nao HK say eat le will get cancer. So if moi have cancer moi ish can sue Hup Seng for monies or notch?

Sg ish who to check the biscuit? MOH? SFA? HSA? Which one? How come they no news no update?

Hup%2BSeng%2BCream%2BCracker%2BMight%2BCause%2BCancer.jpg
IMHO.
My TCM always advise not to eat biscuit. Maybe he knows something.
So I try not to eat biscuits.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.