Which type of Chinese girls more beautiful? Teochew, Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien? In JP...

Kohliemliem

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She is 1.75 Hokkien? That's rare. Both father mother pure Hokkien?

When dialect is mentioned, I'm looking at genetic point of view. For eg,my wife is TYO born. They can trace fromfamily register. They've been in TYO for 600 years. Many from Fukien etc may have moved there from elsewhere?

During old times, the north is always fighting and the refugees move southwards and settled down in Canton, Fukien. They are not really genetically Cantonese.
what you mean. cantonese people by themselves are descendents and mix blood of northern chinese migrants and local native austronesian population.

EDMW-Hates-Me

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She is 1.75 Hokkien? That's rare. Both father mother pure Hokkien?

When dialect is mentioned, I'm looking at genetic point of view. For eg,my wife is TYO born. They can trace fromfamily register. They've been in TYO for 600 years. Many from Fukien etc may have moved there from elsewhere?

During old times, the north is always fighting and the refugees move southwards and settled down in Canton, Fukien. They are not really genetically Cantonese.
Didn't trace back that far. As far as I know, all from fujian.

https://shanghaiist.com/2015/07/01/average-heights-men-women/ looks like fujian's average height is higher than Sichuan and Chongqing.

Anyway, girls too tall also not good. Harder to find bf. Heng my cousin chio, not shortage of suitors.

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cantonese tend to sound uncouth even without all the dius.
Wonder why. When I asked Cantonese, they were very irritated and angry. There must be a cause. Every behaviour is an outcome of factors. What are the factors?

I really hate it when the girl, instead of submissive or thank me for a good climax, called me "hum gar chan". Perhaps it meant she had a very good time.

Like Korean curse words can sound bad or sound good, depending on emphasis and intonation.

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what you mean. cantonese people by themselves are descendents and mix blood of northern chinese migrants and local native austronesian population.
Really. I think a DNA mapping will be interesting.

Chengdu, Chongching, Suzhou, Hangzhou girls come to SG and pump SG guys, our future Ms SG Universe may have got hope.

Kohliemliem

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

BosoPeta

Reaction score
In china, i think sichuan and hunan girls are considered prettiest generally by the population.

BernardWYF

Banned
Reaction score
Why wes
west side better? Y? Historically, has mixed from Malaysia?

Malaysia Chinese girls are not bad, especially the simple small town type

Malaysia Chinese girls are best to merry, especially Ipoh and Penang north part girls. Many are chiobus with good body and pretty face and look girl-next-door type.

If merry as wife sure can experience how our ancestors are like being the MAN of the house, the wifey and dotters all serve the Husband and sons with highest priority. MAN never need to step foot into kitchen, or wash plates clean house.

Nearly manage to merry 1 Ipoh girl as wifey when young days in early 20s, but her parents dont want her migrate to Sg and end up very sad sad bye bye. Now think also want to cry.

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Malaysia Chinese girls are best to merry, especially Ipoh and Penang north part girls. Many are chiobus with good body and pretty face and look girl-next-door type.

If merry as wife sure can experience how our ancestors are like being the MAN of the house, the wifey and dotters all serve the Husband and sons with highest priority. MAN never need to step foot into kitchen, or wash plates clean house.

Nearly manage to merry 1 Ipoh girl as wifey when young days in early 20s, but her parents dont want her migrate to Sg and end up very sad sad bye bye. Now think also want to cry.
Bro, your concepts are outdated la. Even JP dun do that.

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xin Jiang girls the most pretty
Actually, you are right. They seemed to have 3 types. I was in Xinjiang 2 years ago.

Type 1. Mixed Han-Uyighur/Turkic
Type 2. Pure Uyighur with some Han look like Dilhraba.
Type 3. Pure, pure Uyighur. Like Uzbecks..not very chio.

Even Tibetan are nice. I met some Bhutanese.

SG guys should go out and farm.. too small geographic area liao. The good food is way out there.

Airplane88

Reaction score
I have to agree with you. The VN face looks like Guangxi, Guangdong type. Not very pretty. Those fair onesin our KTV are more Annam.

I find in most countries,northerners are prettier. Even in India or Pakistan, the southern are darker skin,northern tall, fair, sharp features.
Referring to the bold words, they are near to equator, weather is hotter, hence their skins are darker..

Goh Chai Fatt

Master Member
Reaction score
Southern is hokkien? Moi is hokkien blood. I'm 165cm and the 2nd shortest girl in my family in my generation. One of my cousins is 175cm and stunningly beautiful.
fujian not south enough somemore beside taiwan already. places like yunan and hainan then jialat.

Goh Chai Fatt

Master Member
Reaction score
Referring to the bold words, they are near to equator, weather is hotter, hence their skins are darker..
live on or near equator the skin become low ses. i see some sinkies post photos with their pimples on face like work in kumpung for long hour never bath.

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like dat, SG girls no hope liao. I married my JP wife , partly because I was studying there. But also cuz she's everything that is not SG girls.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.