Which type of Chinese girls more beautiful? Teochew, Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien? In JP...

linbeier

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I really not sure, man..

Next time, in bed, she will ask you, "lei diu ngoi. Hai si ngoi diu lei gai be".

Maybe I met wrong ones. Can't they be more sweet when ******* instead of all the #_##&$@&--_)(_$. From mouth.
chiu guys dunno how to play women?? girls dat tok dirty in bed ish a rare gem🙄

Kohliemliem

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the more south you go, the shorter the people become.

1xadx3z4st121.png

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
many short guys like tall girls. some tall gers cannot accept.
[/Q
chiu guys dunno how to play women?? girls dat tok dirty in bed ish a rare gem🙄
I agree. JP dirty talk KR dirty talk more sexuciting than Canto pop. The same meaning in JP and Canto very different effect. Eg. Lik her mm

In JP, "are oiishi desu ne" (That looks yummy)
In Canton, "sik da mo ah" (can I eat or lik)
(pardon my bad romanized Canto cuz I dun speak the dialect)

Airplane88

Reaction score
In SG, pretty ones are Teow Chew, Cantonese and Keh. See already sure steam steam wan wan one.

But best to piak piak raw is Hokkien and Hakka bus. A lot of fun and great to be wifey to make many babies.

In terms of piak piak, Teow chew and Keh mostly less responsible and very reserve. Worse is canto-bus, if married liao sure no no and like dead fish, after give birth 1 baby want to close shop and no piak.

But the most shiok shiok to merry and piak make babies and have family is our Minas, how many babies also can, and all very spontaneous when making babies. Indian gals also very good and hot to merry too.
Referring to the bold words, careful of 'tangkap basah'.

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the more south you go, the shorter the people become.

1xadx3z4st121.png
So, if you want next generation to grow taller instead of diminishing returns from sax, better choose a mixed blood ID or Pinoy. Most of the maids in SG are short. Nutrition? Genes? Weather?

Airplane88

Reaction score
Saya tak tau who malai U - what is tangkap basah ?
Moi is not Malay, moi is Chinese. 'Tangkap basah' means you are caught together with the Malay girl by the Malay religious body and you are forced to marry her. It doesn't happen these days but happen last time. This was not witnessed by moi but was told to moi by someone jokingly. No offence.

BernardWYF

Banned
Reaction score
Moi is not Malay, moi is Chinese. 'Tangkap basah' means you are caught together with the Malay girl by the Malay religious body and you are forced to marry her. It doesn't happen these days but happen last time. This was not witnessed by moi but was told to moi by someone jokingly. No offence.

Unfortunately neber kenna, if lucky kenna that, WL I now happy happy big family with many children and at least 4 wifeys siah. When forced to merry her last time in my early 20s, I surely will convert and non-stop make babies with her after merrying. Since converted, will definitely merry 3 of her close friends or sisters to happy family together. So sad now.

lunokhod

Banned
Reaction score
Wah your historical record and research very colorful. I've to agree on Indian girls.

I piak one northern Hindi girl. Damn hot. I shared in Edwmer. Some bastord CECA complained to mod and closed my thread.

Minas - so far those I know are in ID. Agreed with u, not bad. Funny, cheerful,

JP more homogeneous than KR who are more homogeneous than CN.
i think DPRK chicks more pure. esp kim yo jong

lunokhod

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately neber kenna, if lucky kenna that, WL I now happy happy big family with many children and at least 4 wifeys siah. When forced to merry her last time in my early 20s, I surely will convert and non-stop make babies with her after merrying. Since converted, will definitely merry 3 of her close friends or sisters to happy family together. So sad now.
dprk also can have more than one wife what. and can eat pork some more.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.