Which type of Chinese girls more beautiful? Teochew, Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien? In JP...

Gaiason

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
base on moi mojo wiring... teochew ah muay ish lumber one... :( :(

BackgrounKoala_07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Although JP is homogeneous and nearly 85-90% are type A blood, very few are pure Tokyo girls. They come from all over. IMHO, Kagoshima, Kyushu and Kyoto girls are most beautiful (My wife will be angry to hear this. She is TYO born).

In China, the northerners are fairer skin. So far, the pretty ones are Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chongching, Chengdu, some Shanghainese. Southern are darker skinned, short mostly. I've not met any southern Chinese girls of 1.75.

What about SG? Chinese are not as 100% homogeneous as we thought, though more than Indians or Koreans .

So, SG Chinese girls pretty ones are ?
I need picture of your wife to compare

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I need picture of your wife to compare
HaHa. I just joined EDWM last year for relaxation, and till now NP. NT is okay. Even if treated as CSB, okay. But our privacy and safety is utmost. We've got no social media. There are JP ones but very difficult to find it unless you know Japanese sites. I've said a few times b4. Edwmer very good in CSI. Who knows one day, Edwmers and us may be on opposite side. For eg, if the stupid leftist civil servant decides to push wealth tax in SG, we will be true to our words to strongly encourage those companies that our family office has stakes to chop SG headcount. As a retaliation. And I repeated many times
they screwed up on COVID, I dun care. But if Robbin Hood our money because of public policy failure to help low ses, we will be very furious.
Soo we wouldn't want anyone to pick our trail. Anyway, take a look at foto of Izumi Sakai, the singer.

Apologies, brother.

BackgrounKoala_07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HaHa. I just joined EDWM last year for relaxation, and till now NP. NT is okay. Even if treated as CSB, okay. But our privacy and safety is utmost. We've got no social media. There are JP ones but very difficult to find it unless you know Japanese sites. I've said a few times b4. Edwmer very good in CSI. Who knows one day, Edwmers and us may be on opposite side. For eg, if the stupid leftist civil servant decides to push wealth tax in SG, we will be true to our words to strongly encourage those companies that our family office has stakes to chop SG headcount. As a retaliation. And I repeated many times
they screwed up on COVID, I dun care. But if Robbin Hood our money because of public policy failure to help low ses, we will be very furious.
Soo we wouldn't want anyone to pick our trail. Anyway, take a look at foto of Izumi Sakai, the singer.

Apologies, brother.
haha, you are funny. Izumi Sakai very ky

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the whole package.. moi see inner beauty one.. :( :(

True, true. So Teochew spoken by girls sound girlish. Maybe the decibel level lower?

I've heard HK girls climaxed and spoke in fowl words, "ni siang ngoi sei ah. Lei hum gar chan". Of course English-educayed HK girls will exclaim in Eng.

What does Teochew girls say in Teochew when they climaxed?

Gaiason

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True, true. So Teochew spoken by girls sound girlish. Maybe the decibel level lower?

I've heard HK girls climaxed and spoke in fowl words, "ni siang ngoi sei ah. Lei hum gar chan". Of course English-educayed HK girls will exclaim in Eng.

What does Teochew girls say in Teochew when they climaxed?

chut lai buay.. meh meh lai.. meh meh lai.. :( :(

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Although JP is homogeneous and nearly 85-90% are type A blood, very few are pure Tokyo girls. They come from all over. IMHO, Kagoshima, Kyushu and Kyoto girls are most beautiful (My wife will be angry to hear this. She is TYO born).

In China, the northerners are fairer skin. So far, the pretty ones are Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chongching, Chengdu, some Shanghainese. Southern are darker skinned, short mostly. I've not met any southern Chinese girls of 1.75.

What about SG? Chinese are not as 100% homogeneous as we thought, though more than Indians or Koreans .

So, SG Chinese girls pretty ones are ?
SG coolie genes from the south. :frown:

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now what era still talk dialect grp? now many young ppl dont even care what dialect grp lol

Read HWZ Forum Rules!
Aiyah. For fun mah. When f*** and orgasmic, any moan will do. Everyday read, write, talk, whisper, etc about COVID, not sian meh? We try fresh topics. Otherwise will be even dreaming and pang sai about WFH, MMT, TT, ARK, NAAT, PCR, SHN, SDF, SHQ, QQ, QO, whole list of acronyms that is depressing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.