Which type of Chinese girls more beautiful? Teochew, Cantonese, Hakka, Hokkien? In JP...

limpehfuneral

Reaction score
Malaysia Chinese girls are best to merry, especially Ipoh and Penang north part girls. Many are chiobus with good body and pretty face and look girl-next-door type.

If merry as wife sure can experience how our ancestors are like being the MAN of the house, the wifey and dotters all serve the Husband and sons with highest priority. MAN never need to step foot into kitchen, or wash plates clean house.

Nearly manage to merry 1 Ipoh girl as wifey when young days in early 20s, but her parents dont want her migrate to Sg and end up very sad sad bye bye. Now think also want to cry.
Oh how have times change...

Jurchen King

Master Member
Reaction score
The reality is the vast majority of Singaporean Chinese are "mixed" due to ubiquitous inter-dialect marriages. It is uncommon to have parents hailing from the same dialect group.

Sprinkles of Joy

Suspended
Reaction score
I dun understand why like dat?
History, war, food, genes, shape the foul-mouth? Survival, hunger?

Personally, I find Teochew girls prettier. I mean pure ones, not the SG contaminated mixed with Angirlish .

Just a stereotype.
Should be their culture and upbringing. They are a group of very calculative ppl.

Sylar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Northern girl fairer and pretty. More distinct features sharp nose, big eyes, small mouth and curvy figures.

Probably due to weather and altitude and food. 一方水土养一方人

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really niche.. maybe can start teochew onlyfans first to test market.. :( :(
Why only Teochew can taste Teochew. Common prosperity and common happiness ma.

Need to share, share. Use non-teochew as guinea pig first. If 1st stage pass, will stamp QC hege on piggu and pass to Teochew to carry on.

If fail QC, Teochew fan no loss. Will pass to next stage for retest . Test, retest until confirm Teochew-cleared. Then Teochew fan can carry on.

Good TQM framework?

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
Although JP is homogeneous and nearly 85-90% are type A blood, very few are pure Tokyo girls. They come from all over. IMHO, Kagoshima, Kyushu and Kyoto girls are most beautiful (My wife will be angry to hear this. She is TYO born).

In China, the northerners are fairer skin. So far, the pretty ones are Suzhou, Hangzhou, Chongching, Chengdu, some Shanghainese. Southern are darker skinned, short mostly. I've not met any southern Chinese girls of 1.75.

What about SG? Chinese are not as 100% homogeneous as we thought, though more than Indians or Koreans .

So, SG Chinese girls pretty ones are ?

JP are some of the ugliest
they hide under thick makeup

trupurple

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I agree Kyoto girls are pretty spent sometime there and Kyoto sch gals are killer
I know some carshow models from Kyushu those places that have some trades with foreigners tend to look better

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hainanese girls are pretty if you are into southeast asian look. some people like some people dont like.
Actually, I've no idea or stereotypical impression of what a Hainanese girl looks like.

For eg JP, KR got distinctive features. Some TH, VN also got. Chengdu, suchuan, Hangzhou seems to have. TWMM and Fukien quite a like. Canton like HKie. But Hainanese? Hmm

Anyone can describe? Who
Is an example of a famous Hainanese chick?

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JP are some of the ugliest
they hide under thick makeup
I have to disagree. Not all. Unfortunately many have buck tooth. Not sure why. In many cultures, if no cosmetic surgery, open the mouth, wipe off makeup, end of the world liao.

One point I have to agree with u is that JP and quite a few KR got single eyelid that makes them look like Kabuki... Most Chinese have double eyelids. With single eyelid, makeup is needed.

My wife has single eyelid, but daughter has double. So wife do need makeup to bring out the beauty like Izumi Sakai. But daughter even without makeup looks like TW 張鈞甯.

Lemonpeach

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I agree Kyoto girls are pretty spent sometime there and Kyoto sch gals are killer
I know some carshow models from Kyushu those places that have some trades with foreigners tend to look better
Ya man...Kagoshima, Kyushu, Kyoto. The KKK . Legs slender, shapely.
Also when they speak their -ben (dialect) such as Kagoshima-ben or Kyoto-ben, sounds very feminine.

pikafunk3

Banned
Reaction score
I have to disagree. Not all. Unfortunately many have buck tooth. Not sure why. In many cultures, if no cosmetic surgery, open the mouth, wipe off makeup, end of the world liao.

One point I have to agree with u is that JP and quite a few KR got single eyelid that makes them look like Kabuki... Most Chinese have double eyelids. With single eyelid, makeup is needed.

My wife has single eyelid, but daughter has double. So wife do need makeup to bring out the beauty like Izumi Sakai. But daughter even without makeup looks like TW 張鈞甯.

did I say all?

Kohliemliem

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, I've no idea or stereotypical impression of what a Hainanese girl looks like.

For eg JP, KR got distinctive features. Some TH, VN also got. Chengdu, suchuan, Hangzhou seems to have. TWMM and Fukien quite a like. Canton like HKie. But Hainanese? Hmm

Anyone can describe? Who
Is an example of a famous Hainanese chick?
that malaysian singer namewee is hainanese. many hainanese look half malay half Chinese. of course not all. like the youtube singer boon hui lu is hainanese.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.