Which VPN is the best and cheapest for singapore users ???

quarkz

Reaction score
Any updates on recommendations? I'm now on astrill and contract is expiring soon. Is strongvpn good? thanks

quarkz

Reaction score
Ya, but it has 7 day money back. Another thing is it does not have openvpn servers for S'pore ...

geckoSG

Master Member
Reaction score
I use cyberghost vpn, only setback is at times I cannot connect to any of their servers

kakaBoBo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
previously on strongvpn and just change to astrill 2mth back.
so far so good.

quarkz

Reaction score
hidemyass seems worth considering too ... the commission charges from the nikomesh is also very high ;-)

dreant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For free VPN (client required), I use ProXPN. It does require a client install, however, it's also possible to configure it to work with OpenVPN instead. The free account is rather slow, but works pretty well.

For paid VPN, I like HMA as it allows 2 simultaneous connections. I use it on my phone and laptop; you could effectively share it (carefully) with a friend.

RiDdLEr

Reaction score
hi,

anyone can recommend vpn service for watching video streaming from US and China?
preferably without bandwidth or speed limit...

quarkz

Reaction score
i think most vpn like astrill can do it. u can try and see if it works. There's money back guarantee for some.

luckyguitar

Reaction score
hi,

anyone can recommend vpn service for watching video streaming from US and China?
preferably without bandwidth or speed limit...

I believe most vpn providers have good connection to usa. Finding one for china will be the bigger challenge.

wally_world

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Understand that free ones are crap, StrongVPN is at US$55/year. Anything in between? I need a solid one that does the job but doesn't have to be super fast or have super good customer service lol

bagger 288

Suspended
Reaction score
Understand that free ones are crap, StrongVPN is at US$55/year. Anything in between? I need a solid one that does the job but doesn't have to be super fast or have super good customer service lol

Went for astrill. So far been happy

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.