who collected the pap mask already?

Kim1972

Reaction score
This mask quite good especially for people wearing spectacles. There are 2 small sponge pad at the nose there that prevents your exhale hot air from fogging your specs

WhiteMirrorSociety

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This mask quite good especially for people wearing spectacles. There are 2 small sponge pad at the nose there that prevents your exhale hot air from fogging your specs
yeah the small nose pad made this mask one of the best for me

pipika

Reaction score
Really to wait for 1 week then wash as what they advertise? Won't stink ? Used to the normal disposable ones that every day throw

congster2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Straits Times say one.. I buy that time know it is N95 level of filtration is good enough for me..
Razer also used similar terms in their marketing of their mask but recently got slammed for misleading customers I thought.

BlackWing1977

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Razer also used similar terms in their marketing of their mask but recently got slammed for misleading customers I thought.
Razer mask is 5 times the price of Air+ mask... so people do expect some kind of official certification from the leading standard. I mean it looks to me some china made respirator with LED light slapped on it... but it is like 3 times the price of an actual 3M respirator... but 3M respirator got one glaring issue.. the expulsion of breathe is not filter at all.. that is why I stop wearing it.. :sick:

A-No-Ne

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just collected mine, there's a plasticky smell, not sure if I should wash it first before wear. šŸ¤£

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.