Who here got JOCK ITCH.. ur inner thigh and areas around the balls very itchy and red?

henghengonedragon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
applied the antifungus cream and powder but sometimes the balls very itchy leh.. how? anyone with proven remedy?
Sound gross.
Don't wear the traditional triangular brief.
Go for boxer or trunk type.
If you still have this problem, maybe is your underwear not dry properly or washing detergent issue.

blahblahsheep

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its your own hygiene. when u apply cream liao. best dun wear anything. just open your legs and air....

Mark8888

Reaction score
I have the same issue and it seems it is due to chafing. I cycle or run every alternate day, and the running short rubs against my inner thighs. Both sides get itch and I notice dark patches appear. I tried snake powder when it gets itch. Doesn't really help. Going to try some anti-fungal cream and perhaps, whitening cream as well.

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
I have the same issue and it seems it is due to chafing. I cycle or run every alternate day, and the running short rubs against my inner thighs. Both sides get itch and I notice dark patches appear. I tried snake powder when it gets itch. Doesn't really help. Going to try some anti-fungal cream and perhaps, whitening cream as well.
ya .. i think mine same.. so i never wear underwear liao.. dark patch also.. i tried anti-fungal,, gets better a little but still a bit itchy at times.. i think i put too much anti-fungus powder and too often and becomes too dry i think

Brionic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
applied the antifungus cream and powder but sometimes the balls very itchy leh.. how? anyone with proven remedy?

beri common for athletes and also BBFA due to sweat like a pig

just buy anti-fungus cream

orpisia

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Young time have

Extremely itchy

Even in school classroom want to scratch my lunchout lampard also I scare

The skin all pink n itchy

And got like the what worm one

Ye_Rongtian

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cut-off-stop-right-there.gif

banana-cut.gif

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
Young time have

Extremely itchy

Even in school classroom want to scratch my lunchout lampard also I scare

The skin all pink n itchy

And got like the what worm one
but when scratch the balls time very song when u stop the mother fkkkk itch.. :) but later become a bit painful from over scratching

lalalalalala

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
balls i dunno if can apply the cream anot,

but what i found is that use terbinafine is alot more effective than miconazole.

applied miconazole for my athlete foot for 1 month still never recover, switch to terbinafine recover within a week. brand of terbinafine i used was lamisl but any alternative anti fungal with terbinafine would suffice

orpisia

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
but when scratch the balls time very song when u stop the mother fkkkk itch.. :) but later become a bit painful from over scratching
Yes correct

That's why cannot stop scratching

Because like what you said, the scratching provides relief and songness from itch

U stop, need to scratch again because automatically itch again

But yours got the roundworm or not

I got leh

Like round patches on the skin

avviicc

Banned
Reaction score
Yes correct

That's why cannot stop scratching

Because like what you said, the scratching provides relief and songness from itch

U stop, need to scratch again because automatically itch again

But yours got the roundworm or not

I got leh

Like round patches on the skin

round patch like pimples lo.. but now darken liao

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.