who here got play mobile legends? - Part 2

whatheheck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bomberman damn fun... I'm addicted to it... Halfway thru the max medal

It has medal? Not my cup of tea for now though, I'm just trying to finish the event :s13: but the bat fluffy very annoying, everytime want to do it, keep dying :s13:

whatheheck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I only have like 39 heros which is very little hero pool

Ok liao mah, just need the ones you use. I can max but don't even use 99% of them.
But what if you have only a few heroes and kena s5 and all of them chosen :s11:
Won't be so suay and they won't expect epic to have so less. Maybe that's why give some free heroes along the way :s13:

smallapple

Reaction score
It has medal? Not my cup of tea for now though, I'm just trying to finish the event :s13: but the bat fluffy very annoying, everytime want to do it, keep dying :s13:
Play 100 match.
Kill 500
Flung 100 bomb

For the gold medal... I think achievement side also have some

whatheheck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Play 100 match.
Kill 500
Flung 100 bomb
For the gold medal... I think achievement side also have some

I keep forgetting to bat one. They always throw so many bombs until no time press....
The achievements I don't click one :s13:

Archimonde the Defiler

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...eh, still haven't add you all lol.

Anyway, I got a question-I got 32,000 bp le, can buy another hero...which hero should I invest in? I know someone suggested the POTM-like one, and I want to buy it too, but I have something that is troubling me.

Epic onwards, is draft mode, right?

There are 5 lanes/roles.

If I have to pick Gold lane, simple, I can get Clint and Miya (I know you all say Clint more power, but I seem to like Miya of recent haha). I don't dare say I sibei pro, but at least I feel comfortable playing these heroes. So I am covered for Gold lane.

If I have to pick for Mid/Roam, then it will be Mages/Support right? I can play Cecilion and Eudora. Trying to pick up Nana and Odette as well.

Jungle I can use Saber or Balmond.

But if I have to fill the EXP lane..I can only use Zilong sia!!!! Should I spend my 32,000 BP to acquire a Fighter for EXP lane instead?

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score

Anyway, I got a question-I got 32,000 bp le, can buy another hero...which hero should I invest in? I know someone suggested the POTM-like one, and I want to buy it too, but I have something that is troubling me.

There are 5 lanes/roles.

If I have to pick Gold lane, simple, I can get Clint and Miya (I know you all say Clint more power, but I seem to like Miya of recent haha). I don't dare say I sibei pro, but at least I feel comfortable playing these heroes. So I am covered for Gold lane.

If I have to pick for Mid/Roam, then it will be Mages/Support right? I can play Cecilion and Eudora. Trying to pick up Nana and Odette as well.

But if I have to fill the EXP lane..I can only use Zilong sia!!!! Should I spend my 32,000 BP to acquire a Fighter for EXP lane instead?
in epic most people dont give a **** and use gold laners in exp lane.

Vanyel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

There are 5 lanes/roles.

All up to u to play which hero u like

I only used 1 hero 90% of my entire 5 or 6 seasons in mlbb

Archimonde the Defiler

Master Member
Reaction score
Just unlocked assassin emblem. Level 9 nia. :(

A level 9 assassin emblem better than a level 29 physical emblem?

Should I stick with physial first until I pump the assassin emblem up?

whatheheck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Save some more bp, then next time sales buy lo. Buy at full cost sibei bo hua unless you tried during those try all heroes for free event and like very much :s12:

zgmfx09a

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL got ppl tell u irithel good meh
He GM to Epic leh.

Position well, farm, late game come out rape. After buffs Irithel quite good for low level games. Decent mobility since can shoot while moving. Not mechanically demanding.

Don't just say I anyhow boom. Got statistics one.

Data is Winrate / Popularity / Banned

Across all brackets
111.png

Legend+
333.png

Mythic 400+ Points
222.png

Outperform quite a few marksmen. In Mythic games probably she is more of a pocket pick, but lower rank play should be more than good enough.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.