who here got play mobile legends? - Part 2

Prinsloo

Reaction score
Yin like Aulus, not ban worthy and probably forgotten awhile later. But hes part of Jujutsen Kaisen collab

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got add before right? But you never log that account for very long liao :s13:

Sometimes just otot for events. The current one quite weird, alot of pattern, also don't know what's going on
whats your id?? i add you.

that account no more liao. taken over by some indo kid who asked me to pay him to get it back. couldn't get it back since i don't have any purchase receipt to prove the account is mine. didn't spend any on that account.

whatheheck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
whats your id?? i add you.
that account no more liao. taken over by some indo kid who asked me to pay him to get it back. couldn't get it back since i don't have any purchase receipt to prove the account is mine. didn't spend any on that account.

:s13: he also no log for two months liao
(4109317饿)

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Don't understand why some dog will rather waste 20 mins of their life to play this game by purposely idling.just encountered a js afk the whole match then occasionally move abit to avoid invalid match make us lose star

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
inspire edith anyone?
warrior boots > bruteforce > athena > feather of heaven > calamity > holy crystal.
confirm who come who die

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't understand why some dog will rather waste 20 mins of their life to play this game by purposely idling.just encountered a js afk the whole match then occasionally move abit to avoid invalid match make us lose star
likely is becuz their mum/gf talking to him... he can't play... just talking to them while the thumb on the wheel or touching the wheel bit by bit.

brawl even funny... is a short game n yet can afk right from the start.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
likely is becuz their mum/gf talking to him... he can't play... just talking to them while the thumb on the wheel or touching the wheel bit by bit.

This one i know sometimes kena fighter in brawl i will just afk lol

whatheheck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Smurf really must take damage dealer siah. Kena one keep killing but can't down base because everyone gung ho think can 1v5 and I ping 1000x lord all bo hiew. End game mm prefer to hoot small river monster than lord also :s13: don't know they play for what. I really feel like afk :s13:

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sometimes because he want to play certain role like hyper but cannot so he just throw game. run around abit so the system doesn't flag him as afk.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
edith is good??

next update diggie will be op. the bombs will have stacks and can 1 shot lord with 100 stacks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.