who here got play mobile legends? - Part 2

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Isn’t it good since late game mm is strong??
5 mm means the game 99% is as good as over. if i know those indos woof woof going to pick 4 mm then i would have gone for others. when i pick mm they also pick mm. when i pick other role they also pick other roles then the team no jungler.

Reaction score
5 mm means the game 99% is as good as over. if i know those indos woof woof going to pick 4 mm then i would have gone for others. when i pick mm they also pick mm. when i pick other role they also pick other roles then the team no jungler.
Compare to 5 mages?

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
Compare to 5 mages?
5 mages is very winnable. abit hard take tower but doesnt matter if u can wipe enemy

u take yve pharsa mid supports. can swap 1 to valir or luo yi for stronger early game
harith gold lane, alice exp lane
harley jungle
very legit one

Reaction score
5 mages is very winnable. abit hard take tower but doesnt matter if u can wipe enemy

u take yve pharsa mid supports. can swap 1 to valir or luo yi for stronger early game
harith gold lane, alice exp lane
harley jungle
very legit one
Speaking of luo yi

his damage seems painful huh ?

he seems quite good in crowd control among the mages

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
Speaking of luo yi

his damage seems painful huh ?

he seems quite good in crowd control among the mages
yes luo yi is very pain. pewe pew reaction you half hp gone. need to walk very carefully.
fight valir you can hide behind tank, fight luo yi you hide still got splash

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They will give everyone at the end, no ah? The exchange period is like a whole month. The current event got one I didn't see clearly, one side hero box one side effects one also.
current event is for you to spin to get free phoevus hero. the elimination effect need to get tokens but now cannot get so cannot exchange liao.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.