who here got play mobile legends? - Part 2

zgmfx09a

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think the most interesting thing about MPL so far is Tank Karina as jungler. Pretty effective.

Also that 30+ min Fanny game......

ferreroooo

Reaction score
guys, just found out that htwoo has a new mlbb ar filter, and if you play with it thrs a chance to win a secret lab chair & diamonds??

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come? Because of fanny ah? :s11:

The moon event is exchange for the miya skin nia? I see the recall one is just a trial one

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How come? Because of fanny ah? :s11:

The moon event is exchange for the miya skin nia? I see the recall one is just a trial one
dunno... izzit becuz of MPL? I didn't watch.
enemy khufra iif pro.. always didn't see him one... if sees him means he dash u from no where like JS car.
I tank go in bush to open map, I see him in bush liao.. but knn is embush...
every time I go in bush I see him is a ambush khufra (meaning with backup)... not a open map khufra (meaning no backup)...
si bei Scary..
wa the moon event is for her skill...

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
dunno... izzit becuz of MPL? I didn't watch.
enemy khufra iif pro.. always didn't see him one... if sees him means he dash u from no where like JS car.
I tank go in bush to open map, I see him in bush liao.. but knn is embush...
every time I go in bush I see him is a ambush khufra (meaning with backup)... not a open map khufra (meaning no backup)...
si bei Scary..
wa the moon event is for her skill...
play vs khufra cannot mute game bro. the charge so loud. u hear it already easy to play.

chichichacha

Reaction score
to be honest the game is just running really slow nowadays because of the evolution of mobile games that it competes with

chichichacha

Reaction score
Looking at the pace this game is going it is running a little behind other new mobile games but it does not mean its bad

chichichacha

Reaction score
I used to be called maesthrow on the game but I accidentally changed it to an inappropriate one and i wanted to change but it was expensive so if you all wanna play sure msg me

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.