who here got play mobile legends? - Part 2

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The app so jialat? Did update for rewards then noticed the playstore dropped till 3.0 *. Almost half of 31M put 5,other half put 1 :s13:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I play the vex for event die rike a dog :frown:
Season start all the pros siam master pros, use op heroes play classic

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I play the vex for event die rike a dog :frown:
Season start all the pros siam master pros, use op heroes play classic
vex got what event? is it the one training hero (faramis, leo and vex) to get rewards?

i find the revamped vex like useless. the guardian cannot control unlike popol kupa.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
vex got what event? is it the one training hero (faramis, leo and vex) to get rewards?
i find the revamped vex like useless. the guardian cannot control unlike popol kupa.

Ya the training one. Play against nubs then like a boss, the pro ones you ulti, they siam until don't know where liao :s13:.
The other day I see someone play, initially I thought is martis icon on the minimap, then suddenly see one giant coming out :s13:

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

The matchmaking is shiit. opponent 3 mythic 2 legend
My team all legend.
This is only 1 match I random pick. the rest I lazy to track.

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The matchmaking is shiit. opponent 3 mythic 2 legend
My team all legend.
This is only 1 match I random pick. the rest I lazy to track.
thought you all along hate indo players. how come now join their team and usually indo woman player are feeder.

5 men team matchmaking will match the team player's highest rank which is probably you (mythic) so it is fair since enemy's team highest rank is mythic. if want to be fair then you need to find another 4 mythic players of similar skill.

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thought you all along hate indo players. how come now join their team and usually indo woman player are feeder.

5 men team matchmaking will match the team player's highest rank which is probably you (mythic) so it is fair since enemy's team highest rank is mythic. if want to be fair then you need to find another 4 mythic players of similar skill.
He's not mythic la. Probably still playing classic then kbkb matchup

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He's not mythic la. Probably still playing classic then kbkb matchup
his highest rank is mythic. the system take both your current rank and highest rank and also all the players highest rank in the team into matchmaking for 3 or 5 men team. can find the video in moonton's youtube or fb.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Solo. U can see in the first pic.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
his highest rank is mythic. the system take both your current rank and highest rank and also all the players highest rank in the team into matchmaking for 3 or 5 men team. can find the video in moonton's youtube or fb.

Still like that ah?
I remember last time like that, even when I let my smurf go down to master, play classic keep kena pros, cannot be all the time suay until kena pro smurfs kind.
Then suddenly some seasons back suddenly reset something and let me play with newcomers :s12:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still like that ah?
I remember last time like that, even when I let my smurf go down to master, play classic keep kena pros, cannot be all the time suay until kena pro smurfs kind.
Then suddenly some seasons back suddenly reset something and let me play with newcomers :s12:
they will take current rank, highest rank as well as recent matches for solo player. if you are good then the system will put you in a weak team since you are expected to carry.

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
they will take current rank, highest rank as well as recent matches for solo player. if you are good then the system will put you in a weak team since you are expected to carry.
iirc its mostly about current rank and winrate.
once u get to higher winrates (65+ 70+), you will keep meeting trios when u are soloing.
for team and enemy its just random, i play solo so many season, never really cared. theres always going to be days u get all **** teammate and days u get all ez games.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.