who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
A bunch of stupid nobs pcb. They should play classic until they understand the game more than to go into rank then go offline

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A bunch of stupid nobs pcb. They should play classic until they understand the game more than to go into rank then go offline

very common. most of the time my team consist of 1-2 afk, hardcore feeders and selfish noobs who farm everything. try to use op hero where you can carry the whole team.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
very common. most of the time my team consist of 1-2 afk, hardcore feeders and selfish noobs who farm everything. try to use op hero where you can carry the whole team.

I f2p use nana to elite 2 save up 32k bought lesley fought up to gm 2 then drop back to elite 1 now slowly climb again
What heroes are op?
Thought about buying chou next once ive enough bp

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I f2p use nana to elite 2 save up 32k bought lesley fought up to gm 2 then drop back to elite 1 now slowly climb again
What heroes are op?

chou is not really good for climbing ranks. chou is good if you have a good team to play with. most people play chou as tank. if you want to play fighter then maybe martis.

nana and lesley quite hard to climb ranks unless your team got someone who can carry. lesley need a tank to shield her cos most will target her in early and mid game. most players in master and gm rank only want to get alot of kills so they won't shield you and also if your team got hardcore farmers who farm all minions and jungle monsters in your own side then your lesley also gone case.

lunox, gusion and probably fanny if you know how to play her. these heroes can easily carry. if you have a decent team then claude, harith, karrie, lirthel, hanabi, aldous, hanzo etc.

i now learning how to play harith. hopefully i can climb out of gm.

wadchiuhuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What heroes are op?
most op now is harith lunox

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
chou is not really good for climbing ranks. chou is good if you have a good team to play with. most people play chou as tank. if you want to play fighter then maybe martis.

nana and lesley quite hard to climb ranks unless your team got someone who can carry. lesley need a tank to shield her cos most will target her in early and mid game. most players in master and gm rank only want to get alot of kills so they won't shield you and also if your team got hardcore farmers who farm all minions and jungle monsters in your own side then your lesley also gone case.

lunox, gusion and probably fanny if you know how to play her. these heroes can easily carry. if you have a decent team then claude, harith, karrie, lirthel, hanabi, aldous, hanzo etc.

i now learning how to play harith. hopefully i can climb out of gm.

I noticed gm most want to play mm. Hard to find a tank.
I played tank before but very boring
My fighter cmi always die. Dunno the art is escape I find myself more proficient in range

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My fighter cmi always die. Dunno the art is escape I find myself more proficient in range

Not surprising. Alot of match I play using smurf acc have 2-3 each side sometimes. All die die don't take tanks. But thing is if my side lesser mm but dunno how to push, will also end up losing. Really need to pair with someone to get team mates who doesn't feed at least.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can say u use lesley can bring u too epic

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not surprising. Alot of match I play using smurf acc have 2-3 each side sometimes. All die die don't take tanks. But thing is if my side lesser mm but dunno how to push, will also end up losing. Really need to pair with someone to get team mates who doesn't feed at least.

for me i prefer the randoms don't play tanks cos most of them feed faster than fighter or mm. those who choose mm usually only want to play miya, bruno or layla and these heroes aren't strong so they end up feeding.

mlbb is a game for playing with friends rather than solo. solo will be very hard due to their poor matchmaking system unless you get to the level where you alone can take on 5 enemies and still win.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can say u use lesley can bring u too epic

Sent from Vivo NEX S 256GB using GAGT

lesley only if your team let you farm and they don't feed alot till you manage to build at least 2 items. karrie or claude is a better choice as they are much easier than lesley.

fishercow

Reaction score

If you want to play a carry-type of fighter get Leodog, I mean Leomord.

Currently a GM1, but taking a break because I haven't been playing for a week or two.

Spammed ruby till GM1, with some Alice in between. My playstyle was to identify the late game MM, babysit the MM if he/she is in lane and pushing. (peeler style)

If MM is farming our side of jungle, I'll just observe the map and either push out lanes or stick closeby in case of any gangs.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for me i prefer the randoms don't play tanks cos most of them feed faster than fighter or mm. those who choose mm usually only want to play miya, bruno or layla and these heroes aren't strong so they end up feeding.

mlbb is a game for playing with friends rather than solo. solo will be very hard due to their poor matchmaking system unless you get to the level where you alone can take on 5 enemies and still win.

Yup, seems to be gearing towards that with those double jungle buffs etc for your assassins and carry.
I lazy to find people mostly, just play when got time :s13: u can't really prefer team mates choose what anyway, most will just pick their comfort picks, even till epic.

wadchiuhuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when meet with good teammates or enemy team, add them and invite them to play

Sent from Samsung SM-G950F using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, seems to be gearing towards that with those double jungle buffs etc for your assassins and carry.
I lazy to find people mostly, just play when got time :s13: u can't really prefer team mates choose what anyway, most will just pick their comfort picks, even till epic.

next season assassin meta liao. time to train some assassins.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Any hanzo users? I feel he needs to be nerfed. His clone is unlimited distance and no time limit while his body safely hide in a place
Really frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.