who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He always tio ban most of the time

i managed to get 7 straight wins for ranked games and almost every game mvp till they start to ban him 2 to 3 days ago. next update they going to nerf xborg as well as lylia.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Somebody carry me to mythic pls. Now i legend 3... Need a team to carry me. Solo Q seems impossible to mythic

ArenaOfValor

Master Member
Reaction score
How to solve high ping situation
Mine is singtel
Zzzzzz
Really pissed
Please help

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
with the latest patch, it will become much harder for solo players to win games if you are team up with 4 feeders.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
y leh? whats with the patch?

now minions and jungle monsters will give less gold. kills and assists will award nearly double gold so if you are team up with 4 feeders then the game will be over quite fast since your enemies will be several level higher than your team with all their items.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I need someone to carry me urgent. Now legend 2 too scare to soloQ further

whatheheck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jy. I taking break recently, just log collect chest nia :s13:

whatheheck

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to solve high ping situation
Mine is singtel
Zzzzzz
Really pissed
Please help
Ya singtel like that usually at night since last time. When I wanted to recontract plan, I asked the cso and they passed me over to the tech. The guy say need to check blah blah, and even ask if I want, I can pass them an account to test. I didn't bother - they download game still must play the forced tutorial anyway, so what's the point of passing an account over lol.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya singtel like that usually at night since last time. When I wanted to recontract plan, I asked the cso and they passed me over to the tech. The guy say need to check blah blah, and even ask if I want, I can pass them an account to test. I didn't bother - they download game still must play the forced tutorial anyway, so what's the point of passing an account over lol.

m1 no problem. my ping always 4 to 8ms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.