who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatheheck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also busy never play, only login :s13: i thought ling can use tickets draw now, not very need how many.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just play magic chess bro.

at least cant blame anyone for losing :s13:

magic chess play wanwan with feather of heaven and demon hunter sword is super op. hard to lose unless your synergy is bad. also magic chess abit like pay to win since your starter hero is weak. need to buy rabbit or dwarf and they are not cheap.

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
magic chess play wanwan with feather of heaven and demon hunter sword is super op. hard to lose unless your synergy is bad. also magic chess abit like pay to win since your starter hero is weak. need to buy rabbit or dwarf and they are not cheap.

i think they fix the wanwan issue alrdy. but her synergy still strong. :eek:

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think they fix the wanwan issue alrdy. but her synergy still strong. :eek:

didn't know about that but still can put golden staff on her. as long you increase her attack speed, she is op. also can do it for moskov, karrie and hanabi. mm and plus haya with immortality and bod will get you at least a top 3 place.

whatheheck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
didn't know about that but still can put golden staff on her. as long you increase her attack speed, she is op. also can do it for moskov, karrie and hanabi. mm and plus haya with immortality and bod will get you at least a top 3 place.

Oh so just pick mm ah? I thought always see luck can form a 3* or not lol. I didn't buy hero cos don't know will be good or not or just add a bit of advantage nia

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh so just pick mm ah? I thought always see luck can form a 3* or not lol. I didn't buy hero cos don't know will be good or not or just add a bit of advantage nia

balance team of tanks, mm, assassin and 1 or 2 fighters. also have to see your synergy.

hero add alot of advantage not just abit. starting hero is weak as he only give shield which is useless and can only help you from warrior till elite or master rank. if you intend to go further then need to buy hero. choose those that give you extra gold or health.

gold and health management in magic chess is important. good health management allows you to be 1st choice in fate box. good gold management allows you to get 3 stars heroes fast.

for mm take either wanwan, karrie, moskov, hanabi. the others just ignore. assassin take haya.

whatheheck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your health means that /100 life, right? I thought the fate box is always place those keep losing ones in front to choose first? No ah? Didn't really notice. I tried before all fighters synergy once, can regain alot of health but is nubs against nubs so it looks power :s13:

Nevereatrice

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
32k gold buy wan wan/cecilion/ling better?

All look interesting to me

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your health means that /100 life, right? I thought the fate box is always place those keep losing ones in front to choose first? No ah? Didn't really notice. I tried before all fighters synergy once, can regain alot of health but is nubs against nubs so it looks power :s13:

to get 1st choice in fate box means your health has to be the lowest among all players. 1st few rounds just keep losing and let them whack.

Nevereatrice

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

No one wants to tank just want to play mage /mm problem is they are so bad at it
When a person chose mage u also chose mage they will tolol kontol
Problem is these indogs are so bad at mage 5 match only 1 encounter good one.
Why preselect mage /mm at rank if u so bad at them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.