who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No one wants to tank just want to play mage /mm problem is they are so bad at it
When a person chose mage u also chose mage they will tolol kontol
Problem is these indogs are so bad at mage 5 match only 1 encounter good one.
Why preselect mage /mm at rank if u so bad at them?

your team compo is bad. ling is late game hero and the guy is bad at farming and killing. end up your team no one can do damage.

the mm should choose karrie during draft instead of lesley. the other team so many tanky heroes. also lesley should get wind of nature or 1 tank item since she died 5 times. no point build endless battle. you need to survive before you can kill.

should buy roam item when you play tank and help your mm farm as much as possible especially if he/she is lousy mm player. in my opinion you should not play tank but damage dealer so you can carry the team.

Nevereatrice

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
your team compo is bad. ling is late game hero and the guy is bad at farming and killing. end up your team no one can do damage.

the mm should choose karrie during draft instead of lesley. the other team so many tanky heroes. also lesley should get wind of nature or 1 tank item since she died 5 times. no point build endless battle. you need to survive before you can kill.

should buy roam item when you play tank and help your mm farm as much as possible especially if he/she is lousy mm player. in my opinion you should not play tank but damage dealer so you can carry the team.

Is very bad when opponent diggie can get 6 kills

whatheheck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to get 1st choice in fate box means your health has to be the lowest among all players. 1st few rounds just keep losing and let them whack.

Ya, I think that's what everyone does and keep coins for interest. Havent played recently since mayhem came out.
Was playing les, quite fun. But I think wan wan also power, everytime see team mate grab, but I didn't buy as I too lazy to read her skills :s13:

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, I think that's what everyone does and keep coins for interest. Havent played recently since mayhem came out.
Was playing les, quite fun. But I think wan wan also power, everytime see team mate grab, but I didn't buy as I too lazy to read her skills :s13:

:s22: :s22:

Nevereatrice

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So sad I wasted my 32k bought Cecilion should have bought ling he seems more interesting :sad: not gonna use Cecilion anymore after 2 matches

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So sad I wasted my 32k bought Cecilion should have bought ling he seems more interesting :sad: not gonna use Cecilion anymore after 2 matches

Just a spamming skills hero. Ling would be better. Or wait for new hero.

whatheheck

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't play assassin so didn't buy ling from frag store on my smurf. Got on main just for fun though since I just clear everything in frag store usually :s34:

The new hero and cecillon is a pair ah?

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can't play assassin so didn't buy ling from frag store on my smurf. Got on main just for fun though since I just clear everything in frag store usually :s34:

The new hero and cecillon is a pair ah?

new hero is a tank. cecillon and carmilla is a pair. i also bought ling to try. no idea what is the best build for him.

Nevereatrice

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a spamming skills hero. Ling would be better. Or wait for new hero.

Ya man it suck. It only deal high damage atm because it is new hero not nerfed yet
After few weeks it will be nerfed and I think it is a cat B hero
He doesn't have escape skills if enemy gets close he gg. And his skills sucks. Bought him because of his passive but turns out good in theory but suck in practical
He can't even farm alone. The creeps he can't deal with them from close range. Unless spam ulti? 20s cooldown

Last edited:

expiredate

Reaction score
Sorry i juz noob in ML with only one hero: maya:
My noob build :
in order ( Swift boots > haas>despair>scarlet>berseker>Windtalker>

How come my maya armour machiam paper?? how to improve ?

Nevereatrice

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry i juz noob in ML with only one hero: maya:
My noob build :
in order ( Swift boots > haas>despair>scarlet>berseker>Windtalker>

How come my maya armour machiam paper?? how to improve ?

Don't invest too much in miya meaning no point hone your skill with her. She sucks
Mm worth to master currently is granger, bruno, wanwan

Nevereatrice

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But FYI u can go to leader board - then see the top miya users copy their equipment sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.