who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I I know his ulti swords on the ground. But which swords to take first, this one I donno. To benifit from th ulti is take all swords. Sometime u take 2 swords enemy out of circle liao.
Sounds like should take the sword closest to enemy.

you can take any of the 4 swords. there is no sequence as to which swords you should take first. sometimes you just need 1 sword or 2 swords etc. there is no need to take all swords as it depends on the situation.

if enemy is out of circle, then leave it to your team to kill him or just let him run since he should be low hp and will recall back to base. there is no need to kill or chase every enemy.

Nevereatrice

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ling is almost banned every match at mythic. MM era is over already, now only claude is standing, next nerf on claude will be ggwp MM.

1) Purify 90s, easy target for khufra and atlas
2) If you waste ban on khufra and atlas, the assassins will still kill off your mm

some useful videos for new comers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc2SJVLIDo8

Claude is banned nearly every match also. I see more people ban helcurt/hanzo/selena than ling most probably they think ling without buff is easy to deal with

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
Claude is banned nearly every match also. I see more people ban helcurt/hanzo/selena than ling most probably they think ling without buff is easy to deal with

maybe cause i only play 5 man stack, helcurt/hanzo/selena is not a threat nowadays

i rather ban yz esme and luoyi

Last edited:

Horace Bin

Master Member
Reaction score

I have Claude but don't really know how to use him well.

Darkraid

Master Member
Reaction score
f**k i am so angry!!!

i met a jawhead that keeps throwing us into the enemy. when we take buff he throw the monster away

CHAO CHEE BYE!!!

Nevereatrice

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Idiot in my team says don't ban hanzo he using. Then after a round of banning hanzo survive
I s1 req hanzo x5
Idiot never change his status
Enemy got hanzo

2nd match
😭

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Idiot in my team says don't ban hanzo he using. Then after a round of banning hanzo survive
I s1 req hanzo x5
Idiot never change his status
Enemy got hanzo

the guy don't understand english. need to tell him in bahasa indonesia to req hanzo.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have Claude but don't really know how to use him well.

early game keep farming and push turrets until you get demon hunter sword. don't join any team fight since you can't do much. use your ulti to clear minions before getting demon hunter. remember to always keep your 10 stacks with skill 1. use your monkey holo to save time when moving around the jungle.

after getting demon hunter then go farm enemy squishy heroes like mm until you get golden staff. always move with your team and don't solo so you can keep farming enemy heroes.

fishercow

Reaction score
Chiong with a couple of friends to Epic. All playing draft for the first time. Caused our team mates to drop a hard earned star feelsbadman

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
Chiong with a couple of friends to Epic. All playing draft for the first time. Caused our team mates to drop a hard earned star feelsbadman

haha no worries la...got protection points and star raising points until legend. at mythic then sad liao

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just read FB, new update will have better play system. only vs own tier enemies.
epic vs epic , legend vs legend, mythic vs mythic.
but they didn't say if it applies to classic.
also didn't say wat happen if legend invites mythic in rank.
if applies to all games... then ho say...

if u don't rank up. ur friends will unfollow u liao. cuz they mythic can't play with u legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.