who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ehhh you don’t dive in during team fight de. You play it like an assassin, like a lancelot won’t dive inside cc heroes until it’s baited.

The dispel is used to “flicker” out of cc, to make them chase you in your melee range,

Skill2 to trigger the melee passive, hit twice, skill 1 away to use range passive twice.

Once get the kill, the killing spree emblem will recover some hp to continue the fight if your teammates still standing or if enemy is Low.

Only dive in with skill 1 only if that’s the only enemy around or out numbered them on your side of map. Cause that’s his only escape

tonight try again.. if 5 games lose i drop him liao.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Fcking retarded indog everything hyper. Retarded dogs decided to hyper lancelot and go without mm while opponent has aldous khufra hanabi. Khufra counters lancelot. Told them need mm buy no one listened.
Lancelot say ok and everyone happy
When screen loading lancelot epic. Dogs shouldn't play this game they don't understand human language

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
if u dont trust ur hyper, play a hero that can carry from the offlane. sidelaners can carry games quite easily in 131

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fcking retarded indog everything hyper. Retarded dogs decided to hyper lancelot and go without mm while opponent has aldous khufra hanabi. Khufra counters lancelot. Told them need mm buy no one listened.
Lancelot say ok and everyone happy
When screen loading lancelot epic. Dogs shouldn't play this game they don't understand human language
yup its always the indogs fault. never yours for not controlling the tempo of the game :o

Sent from my dream using GAGT

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yup its always the indogs fault. never yours for not controlling the tempo of the game :o

Sent from my dream using GAGT

Hello mr jawhead this stat why my fault? I see some stat like this mythic
Why?
Use support valir how to control tempo

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://ibb.co/yXCxmSF
B2-A93-C08-3983-4-A56-A194-30-A5-A8-F2-FF02.png

Hello mr jawhead this stat why my fault? I see some stat like this mythic
Why?
Use support valir how to control tempo

From this, I can see that if he survives, the team should do well :s12:

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
if u dont trust ur hyper, play a hero that can carry from the offlane. sidelaners can carry games quite easily in 131

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Choose valir liao then they say hyper lance when opponent has khufra. Very indog and myandog most of them just play this game for fun lose /win doesn't matter

Last edited:

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think some of the guys needs to chill abit
This section isnt edmw

Anyways just sharing my johnson progress

Last edited:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone use tpg play? Last time trial good, after change to tpg50 keep getting 120ping more often. Don't know is server or my connection. Play one brawl also hard if tio high ping

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yester, global esmes no. 13 jio me play. I jioned his 5 man team. From legend 2 win till mythic. Like 10 games lose 2 games. Just one day only.

This shows how easy to rank up with friends.

Too bad they sec students tml onwards play time diff from me liao.

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
Yester, global esmes no. 13 jio me play. I jioned his 5 man team. From legend 2 win till mythic. Like 10 games lose 2 games. Just one day only.

This shows how easy to rank up with friends.

Too bad they sec students tml onwards play time diff from me liao.

or just join those telegram groups where the MGs jio playing their epic/legend smurfs easy wins also. as long as your record is decent they will accept.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Even their smufs also jio those smufs with 70% wr.

or just join those telegram groups where the MGs jio playing their epic/legend smurfs easy wins also. as long as your record is decent they will accept.

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
current mage emblem at 51, 52 soon~
all the way to 60 or no point?

Or should i up my 2nd tank emblem instead?
at lvl 20

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
current mage emblem at 51, 52 soon~
all the way to 60 or no point?

Or should i up my 2nd tank emblem instead?
at lvl 20

After 45 no point going further unless you gotten most to 45

Because having 1 lv60 emblem can make 2 lv45 emblem in terms of magic dust usage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.