Mystyque

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah got IGC riao! gx gx elissa and doorsen! :o
or issit a threesome? :eek:

Mystyque

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh I see.. when free come play with us lor. Discord alot ppl now hahaha! Don't play alone

i know a lot of ppl but all too high level lol so gotta repeat last session slowly climb back to Master by random matches first :(

doorsen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i know a lot of ppl but all too high level lol so gotta repeat last session slowly climb back to Master by random matches first :(

If you solo and main with mm. Shouldn't be a problem to reach Master cos you can carry the team and usually at warrior and elite much easier der.

deekjor

Reaction score
Hi! epic rank player here with above 70% win rate (would be 80% if it wasnt for horrible pub teammates almost every game)

Would like to have add some friends to play with (at least 60% win rate pls). Sick of playing with pubs

Feel free you add me if you are decent!
ID: 15613113

Any good squad recruiting do let me know too, im definitely above the average player in terms of skill

Thanks! :)

Mystyque

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you solo and main with mm. Shouldn't be a problem to reach Master cos you can carry the team and usually at warrior and elite much easier der.

what is Minister Mentor's IGN? later I go add him/her :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.