who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
Welcome to land of put tank in a mall

I get that a lot. There was this game I played that had this player emphasizing "put tank in a mall, me mid!" and this was in a brawl mode. not sure if trolling or being serious.:s22:

ludicurious

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol this game if u play with Pinoy is same mindset as Dota de they tell u ako mid of feed lol. Basically their people is liddat de mentality de haha

I get that a lot. There was this game I played that had this player emphasizing "put tank in a mall, me mid!" and this was in a brawl mode. not sure if trolling or being serious.:s22:

我猜我猜我猜猜猜

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
now sch holiday many kids playing. :(:(:(

im trying minotaur now cant really solo yet all the cheesepie teammate go jungling then they feed kp i never help, when i help they all run away then kpkb i tank still want to solo. :s22:

:(:(:(

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
我猜我猜我猜猜猜;108353987 said:
now sch holiday many kids playing. :(:(:(

im trying minotaur now cant really solo yet all the cheesepie teammate go jungling then they feed kp i never help, when i help they all run away then kpkb i tank still want to solo. :s22:

:(:(:(
Lol... I feed u. Tats y my char usually can win 1v1 n crowd control..
If use a dependent char... Everytime call help. If not u sure die

Sent from 小米 Mix - Concept Phone using GAGT

captain huat

Master Member
Reaction score
i am originally a LOL player. so I have the basic and not suck at it.

I started just 2 days ago and I was chionging rank to catch up with my friends so that I can play with them in the same rank game.

The beginning stage was a total disaster.
The amount of noobs in the early rank stage is incredible. totally no awareness of how the game should be played

Luckily, as of now, I have climbed to Elite I and able to play with frens who are at Master I.

The moment u hit Elite rank, the teammates has better awareness and most of them understood the most important foundation of this game.

TEAMWORK!!!!!

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I started just 2 days ago and I was chionging rank to catch up with my friends so that I can play with them in the same rank game.

The amount of noobs in the early rank stage is incredible. totally no awareness of how the game should be played

Luckily, as of now, I have climbed to Elite I and able to play with frens who are at Master I.

The moment u hit Elite rank, the teammates has better awareness and most of them understood the most important foundation of this game.

TEAMWORK!!!!!
Not really... Ur team got afk also gg..

Sent from 小米 Mix - Concept Phone using GAGT

Nigelnkj

Master Member
Reaction score

TEAMWORK!!!!!
Go GM u sure up down up down one...

Sent from Meow Meow Meow using GAGT

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score

TEAMWORK!!!!!

O RLY?! You ain't seen what is in store at the upper ranks.

valenti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait till u get to GM and epic.. the number of Farmers and jungler is out of this world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.