who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always use my best.. Freya in rank. Eventhou she is not in the meta.
If the team abit weak.... My freya can carry them

Sent from 1+5t Sandstone 白 using GAGT
your win rate quite high leh.

freya not many people use in legend and epic division nowadays as most prefer 2 tanks 1 mm/mage/assassin

Sent from Samsung SM-G935F using GAGT

grove88

Reaction score
Bro Knobknob you solo queue or play with friends? My luck with randoms ended yesterday lost quite a few stars.

Now I play tank I know their pain. When people die they blame you :s13:.

Any tips for adcs? I am farming every second (unless our assassin steal the jungle) but the enemy midlaner always outfarm me for some reason. Emblem bonus? Just started in December emblem level like sh**.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
your win rate quite high leh.

freya not many people use in legend and epic division nowadays as most prefer 2 tanks 1 mm/mage/assassin

Drop quite a bit loh

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro Knobknob you solo queue or play with friends? My luck with randoms ended yesterday lost quite a few stars.

Now I play tank I know their pain. When people die they blame you :s13:.

Any tips for adcs? I am farming every second (unless our assassin steal the jungle) but the enemy midlaner always outfarm me for some reason. Emblem bonus? Just started in December emblem level like sh**.
solo queue most of the time. see luck one. my 10 game win streak in rank just ended :(

what's adcs? if you are referring to playing mm, then usually I use retribution lor. allows you to farm faster. you also need to help top and bottom finish those running off opponents. most importantly your teammates at top and bottom need clear the first tower quick then can help run and gang / remove turrents

end of the day you also need to very flexible in playing different roles cos sure got ego players only know how to play a certain role only, like that then you can balance the team

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hai, recently my win rate also shag... keep meeting those ah hai..

Sent from OnePlus 5 using GAGT

grove88

Reaction score
solo queue most of the time. see luck one. my 10 game win streak in rank just ended :(

what's adcs? if you are referring to playing mm, then usually I use retribution lor. allows you to farm faster. you also need to help top and bottom finish those running off opponents. most importantly your teammates at top and bottom need clear the first tower quick then can help run and gang / remove turrents

end of the day you also need to very flexible in playing different roles cos sure got ego players only know how to play a certain role only, like that then you can balance the team

Jin satki bro. Nowdays if I get 6-win streak can um chio already.

Ya with MM I usually bring retribution (usually lesley nowadays, enjoy playing her) but hard to keep up with the enemy usually. YSS don't need to say but even Irithel farm faster than me :s13:. Thankfully lots of people always volunteer to be the team's mm. I'm much better with mages and tanks ...

grove88

Reaction score
hai, recently my win rate also shag... keep meeting those ah hai..

Think it's part and parcel of the game already lah. Sometimes even got 1 dumb person means whole team gets silver/bronze - don't even have gold mvp medal. Can't even tell my friends that "I tried my best, see I am MVP". Lol

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think it's part and parcel of the game already lah. Sometimes even got 1 dumb person means whole team gets silver/bronze - don't even have gold mvp medal. Can't even tell my friends that "I tried my best, see I am MVP". Lol
We need to team up one time..

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We need to team up one time..

Can can .. 多多指教
i just reach epic, can play? but computeron also freya, maybe I use zilong?

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight? How many of us? Aya classic.. I can don't use Freya

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight? How many of us? Aya classic.. I can don't use Freya

cos honestly amongst all my heroes, freya is the only decent one... if I use other heroes I worried nobody will wanna party me in future.. hahaha!

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last night rank... My team one afk right from start.. Heng win sia

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
do you jio your cousin to piak ml if you see her playing :o

Trans-Am

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last night rank... My team one afk right from start.. Heng win sia

Strong

Sent from :bandit:
Stay low Move fast !
Shoot first Die last !
One shot One kill !
No luck Pure skill !!
:s17: using GAGT

gary89

Reaction score
Just started playing mobile legends again this cny and looking for ppl to teamup with, GM currently and can play a few roles. Add me at gary89/ 41173594

ecneret_eel

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just started playing mobile legends again this cny and looking for ppl to teamup with, GM currently and can play a few roles. Add me at gary89/ 41173594

just lost a match.. very sad..

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
reached mythic lor..but still got 40 plus days before season end :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.