who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
From elite 2 chiong til gm 4. Now 0 star don't dare to play :(
Last time elite 2 chiong to master 2 then fall back elite 2.
Now chiong back and surpass master.
Have bad experience

AC2

Reaction score
Master n elite u use those popular hero can easily carry the team if u know what u r doing. The challenge of the games comes in epic and legend level where u meet a lot of negative ppl.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From elite 2 chiong til gm 4. Now 0 star don't dare to play :(
Last time elite 2 chiong to master 2 then fall back elite 2.
Now chiong back and surpass master.
Have bad experience

playing in asia server which have many 3rd world countries players so cannot expect too much. i think they still don't know that the main objective of the game is to destroy enemies base. most of them just want to get many kills and never protect or destroy towers.

my advice is try not to use mm unless you are very good at carrying whole team cos most will not let you farm to build your items. also they usually die before reaching late game so mm not very useful. try to use fighters or op mages. also if you see kids avatar in matching up then don't click enter.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
playing in asia server which have many 3rd world countries players so cannot expect too much. i think they still don't know that the main objective of the game is to destroy enemies base. most of them just want to get many kills and never protect or destroy towers.

my advice is try not to use mm unless you are very good at carrying whole team cos most will not let you farm to build your items. also they usually die before reaching late game so mm not very useful. try to use fighters or op mages. also if you see kids avatar in matching up then don't click enter.

U are damn right man. I may delete this game sia blood boil. Most of them just go for kills. And also never look at map
Most just creep and doesn't help out. Even enemy attack terret they also bo pasar
Play this game must have awareness must look at map
Just played a match this guy use alutard hide in Bush while i ganked by johnson and gord. Dafuh man **
Many many tards.

Last edited:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's like that one. The lower tiers have to keep playing to pass them or jio someone to advance up a bit to bypass them in rank. Classic one either is newbie who anyhow play or smurf acc practising kills with new hero etc.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yeah sure what time do you usually play? i be on from 9 onwards

I be online at 9 daily also. I mainly use chou now to kick enemies off terrect to allies for them to finish the job
Last season join midway then chiong to gm

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
can join anot? i mainly play harley or marksman.

my id: 247051800 (9309)

Added chiu. Actually im looking for stable allies to play together
The matchmaking sucks because of afk/irresponsible offline allies. The punishment isn't harsh enough to deter this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.