Mid let MM chiong. I think do-able.
Problem is not enough players wanna use tank

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried before if 2 mages. Need to pair up with 2 tanks. Chiong side lanes
Mid let MM chiong. I think do-able.
Problem is not enough players wanna use tank

2 mages got good offensive power. we can get alot of kills but problem is nobody defend towers as well as pushing towers. the 2 of us are above average so we don't really need 2 tanks. at most 1 good mm.

most of our games the tank player play his tank like assassin. keep on going for kills, ganking even when he is alone and forgot that he is a tank. the mm player is always a feeder and doesn't know his role is to push towers. they also cannot play mm role and always choose those lousy heroes like bruno, miya etc.

end up we have to go support 3 lanes to prevent opponents from stealing towers. i will always push towers at every opportunity but most of the time is quite difficult as opponents will defend in numbers. end result we keep on losing.

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
2 mages got good offensive power. we can get alot of kills but problem is nobody defend towers as well as pushing towers. the 2 of us are above average so we don't really need 2 tanks. at most 1 good mm.

most of our games the tank player play his tank like assassin. keep on going for kills, ganking even when he is alone and forgot that he is a tank. the mm player is always a feeder and doesn't know his role is to push towers. they also cannot play mm role and always choose those lousy heroes like bruno, miya etc.

end up we have to go support 3 lanes to prevent opponents from stealing towers. i will always push towers at every opportunity but most of the time is quite difficult as opponents will defend in numbers. end result we keep on losing.

then u can try something that stays in lane.
haya chou leo are probably the best few in the meta.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The conquest change to Fri night permanently now? Didn't notice it. Maybe they shifted it since they made the mcl timing on Sat too

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

No la 2 mage can work but
Most dulan is they 7 early 8 early keep dying. 5 mins only double kill
I just gotten my boots at level 4 Teammates already die 2-3 times. Normally mid laner 2-1-2
Then i need to walk over clear their lane while my lane unguarded and i dont have time to take buff liao. Lag behind alot. Kag needs to do jungling and take buff. No buff mana consume alot needs to keep going back base

Last match i solo Q tio a dual Q AWA guild. Sun and karrie friend
The sun 7 early 8 early keep dying at top lane. I check the stats die 3 times 6 mins nia.
Bottom lane forgot who die 2 times liao. Opponent 7 we 1
6 mins only. I buay lun on the chat tell the sun don't keep dying can
His friend the karie kpkb defend his lousy friend say report me bla bla.
End up the sun keep dying 0/6/x
Don't feel like playing anymore initiate surrender.
SoloQ tio these kind of dual Q noob is very common and say
Why I always tio epic team opponents always mythic. Why
I also want mythic team
I now practice chou back

Last edited:

xiaobaicai

Reaction score
looking for ppl to push ranks
currently epic3 can play most role
tired of matching with indos
id: dadingdong

Last edited:

CharlieMike

Reaction score
please tell me life gonna get better after scrub ranks.

BGfhshI.jpg

4XFc09F.jpg

Double digit death seems like a very common thing among these ranks.
Now then i remember why last time left the game, because solo queue always like that.

Last edited:

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hmmm can anyone pin the telegram chat group again?

Sent from my dream using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.