who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Now still can reach mythical glory? i got a guy in my list he chiong with his friend from epic 4 and reach mythical glory yesterday :s22:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on your server bah, new acc the server all new ones, u get one star can probably glory liao. Old ones don't need think, need like 50-100* or more to squeeze into the server ranks

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Depends on your server bah, new acc the server all new ones, u get one star can probably glory liao. Old ones don't need think, need like 50-100* or more to squeeze into the server ranks

Ya he one star then immediately glory so think should be new server

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
possible to change server? my server all afks. every game sure got 1 or 2 afks. got 1 game got 4 afks. they disconnect and reconnect like nobody business.

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Xborg too op. Later new hero come out maybe will still remain ban
Esmeralda they still ban most of the time
Even harith also sometimes ban

i only ban kaja chou kimmy. just give enemy harith esme bah. played a lot of games vs these op meta heroes until no fweels liao. but if solo queue better ban lol.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i only ban kaja chou kimmy. just give enemy harith esme bah. played a lot of games vs these op meta heroes until no fweels liao. but if solo queue better ban lol.

Actually chou more scary.
franco can counter harith he dash just flicker up to him beat him then team will focus kill him
Esmeralda cc her she will uplorry fast she only op against mages
Chou very mobile and his dash makes him very sustainable heng he is not easy to master so even opponent pick him got 50/50 chance
Esmeralda very easy to use but very dependent on the correct build wrong build she can't 1v3 will die easily
And not enough damage output to life steal
SoloQ ppl don't know what to do with emeralda so i usually ban her. She needs 2 cc to gank her but solo Q every game different players with different style of play. Sometimes don't even have fighters
Harith occasionally will never ban him franco alone can counter him just reserve the ult for him
He also like chou difficult to master to be efficient so opponent choose him also got 50/50 chance

Last edited:

Cometdevil

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did the new game update gaming screen eat into the hand phone notch area? My pocophone a lot of the screen area become unsee able..

MacSpicy Cheeze

Master Member
Reaction score
Just reach mythic 3* from legend 1 played from 11pm until 6am ...
Zzzzzz luckily today i on leave

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9 using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.