who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its in the gallery of magic chess. it shows which heroes are in which synergy.

Oh ok. I remember seeing it somewhere but so many icons, need to open in display and see when playing, else hard to remember for newbies :s13:

Just realised they have chess pass thing like that starlight, didn't click those before

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh ya, seen it before, but too many icons can't remember who from which faction.

Long time no rank, what is that pre selection button?
Someone suggested hero to ban but I didn't see the hero icon at bottom to click - have to find hero myself?

pre-selection button is to let your randoms aka noobs know what you want to pick but in reality nobody really bother. all those noobs just want to play mm. if they cannot choose mm, they go afk or troll.

So good... I only see her jumping around like a monkey, didn't know so op :eek:

Wanwan ulti fuggin bug. Slow + invincible+ high damage + long ulti duration. What the f is moonton doing. This game don't have balance
She is the only one ulti yet u cannot touch her
Ling ulti u still have plenty of time to escape her animation is long
wanwan ulti is immediate + slows u down plus u cannot hit her while she ulti
Crap best of all she is not ban in rank

wanwan is only op in the hands of a good player. those noobs won't know how to play her so not being banned in rank. she is mid to late game hero as her early game damage is very weak. also need to hit those 4 markers on enemy hero to unlock her ultimate so its not easy.

ling is also late game hero. early game he needs to keep farming. he used to be op cos you cannot target him while he is standing on wall. can easily kill you then escape to wall but now they removed that so you can target and kill him.

most op is cecillon but too bad he is banned or 1st pick. he can 1 vs 5 and still hold his own lane.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
just get as many 3 star heroes. choose those attack speed mm or op assassin plus maybe 1 or 2 tanks like akai, baxia, bellerick etc.

I very noob still warrior. How come opponent can place 7-8 heroes while u only limited to 5? Like this sure lose

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
pre-selection button is to let your randoms aka noobs know what you want to pick but in reality nobody really bother. all those noobs just want to play mm. if they cannot choose mm, they go afk or troll.

wanwan is only op in the hands of a good player. those noobs won't know how to play her so not being banned in rank. she is mid to late game hero as her early game damage is very weak. also need to hit those 4 markers on enemy hero to unlock her ultimate so its not easy.

ling is also late game hero. early game he needs to keep farming. he used to be op cos you cannot target him while he is standing on wall. can easily kill you then escape to wall but now they removed that so you can target and kill him.

most op is cecillon but too bad he is banned or 1st pick. he can 1 vs 5 and still hold his own lane.

Worth it to train wanwan. She not ban most of the times unlike granger

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I very noob still warrior. How come opponent can place 7-8 heroes while u only limited to 5? Like this sure lose

this game doesn't really rely on the number of heroes you can place. it is the items that you get during fate box that determine whether you can win or lose.

Worth it to train wanwan. She not ban most of the times unlike granger

solo players will find it hard to play wanwan cos early game she need a tank to support her. most randoms don't want to tank for you or they prefer to tank for their own friends.

also you need to properly hit all those 4 markers on enemy heroes to unlock her ultimate. at most can only use 2 or 3 times ultimate during 1 game. wanwan rely on her attack speed and if enemy know how to build items to counter then you gg. dominance ice is one good counter item and she will not be deadly.

granger got burst damage due to his last bullet. easier to farm during early game and high damage when go to mid game.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Isn't there a 'I want to pick xxx' besides the pre selection button? Or this one is immediately select when it is your turn
:s11:

Very sian, rank kena afk and lose cos that guy didn't mia from game start probably . Next match kena opponent kena afk and invalid. Play classic kena afk team mate again :(

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Isn't there a 'I want to pick xxx' besides the pre selection button? Or this one is immediately select when it is your turn
:s11:

Very sian, rank kena afk and lose cos that guy didn't mia from game start probably . Next match kena opponent kena afk and invalid. Play classic kena afk team mate again :(

pre-selection button never show your win rate and how many games you played. the other show your win rate and if it is 0% like some noobs, the randoms will get triggered and start to troll pick.

nowadays rank quite hard to play alone. i always kena at least 2 afks. got 1 rank game 4 afks on my team. they usually afk then reconnect and afk again. if never kena afk, confirm got 1 or 2 trolls or whole team trolling with 4 mm.

those afks probably live in some ulu village in the middle of nowhere with poor network.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pre-selection button never show your win rate and how many games you played. the other show your win rate and if it is 0% like some noobs, the randoms will get triggered and start to troll pick.

nowadays rank quite hard to play alone. i always kena at least 2 afks. got 1 rank game 4 afks on my team. they usually afk then reconnect and afk again. if never kena afk, confirm got 1 or 2 trolls or whole team trolling with 4 mm.

those afks probably live in some ulu village in the middle of nowhere with poor network.

So the diff is only one show stats one show nothing? Lol. I thought the penalty should be quite severe, but knn the afk never ending one. All like never help report one.
Yesterday rank s1 Insta lock layla I was like wtf :s13:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So the diff is only one show stats one show nothing? Lol. I thought the penalty should be quite severe, but knn the afk never ending one. All like never help report one.
Yesterday rank s1 Insta lock layla I was like wtf :s13:

punishments are very light so they go afk. they can get back the credit score by playing few games classic or AI mode.

all mm even non-meta ones like miya, layla etc are good but problem is those indo noobs don't know how to play the role of mm. mm main role is to push towers and support team from back during team fights. as long you outfarm your enemies, you still can kill the meta heroes. you just need to have good positioning and map awareness.

those noobs playing mm with no core item usually go start team fights and end up feeding making enemies stronger. this snowball and it will be hard to win. all they want is just kills and only kills. they don't bother pushing towers or during team fights they are in the front trying to 1 vs 5.

this game is not for solo players. have to play with own team.

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Know how to play magic chess liao now promoted to elite :o getting the hang

Level up your commander manually to open up a slot if u need to put in heroes.
Try to have minimum 20 gold every round to get 4gold interest.
Losing few rounds early isnt so bad cos you get to pick from the fate box depending on how low your hp is.
Better to how a win/lose streak early cos it gives u additional gold compared to getting win-lose-win that kind.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this game doesn't really rely on the number of heroes you can place. it is the items that you get during fate box that determine whether you can win or lose.

solo players will find it hard to play wanwan cos early game she need a tank to support her. most randoms don't want to tank for you or they prefer to tank for their own friends.

also you need to properly hit all those 4 markers on enemy heroes to unlock her ultimate. at most can only use 2 or 3 times ultimate during 1 game. wanwan rely on her attack speed and if enemy know how to build items to counter then you gg. dominance ice is one good counter item and she will not be deadly.

granger got burst damage due to his last bullet. easier to farm during early game and high damage when go to mid game.

to trigger wan wan ulti... ya 4 markers. but to hit all four markers UR POSITIONS is very important. when u about to trigger ulti.. u will c the remaining enemies come.. u gg..u will see urself sandwich..

i no luck with granger.. to me his S1 very hard to tio enemy. the most enemy eat 3 bullets nia. eat all 5 unless he is stunned.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Level up your commander manually to open up a slot if u need to put in heroes.
Try to have minimum 20 gold every round to get 4gold interest.
Losing few rounds early isnt so bad cos you get to pick from the fate box depending on how low your hp is.
Better to how a win/lose streak early cos it gives u additional gold compared to getting win-lose-win that kind.

Now i play chess more than rank haha

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
to trigger wan wan ulti... ya 4 markers. but to hit all four markers UR POSITIONS is very important. when u about to trigger ulti.. u will c the remaining enemies come.. u gg..u will see urself sandwich..

i no luck with granger.. to me his S1 very hard to tio enemy. the most enemy eat 3 bullets nia. eat all 5 unless he is stunned.

wanwan is use 1st skill to attack from behind to hit the back marker. then you basic attack and jump to left or right then basic attack and jump the opp direction. should be able to hit 4 markers. best to have a good tank (maybe akai, khufra) to support you. they can help push enemies away.

also best to bait those enemies by running away so they think you scared of them. they will chase you so its much easier to hit 4 markers since they will be directly in line with you and can lure them away from their team. usually those noobs will chase. its better to aim those low mobility heroes so you can unlock ultimate then burst down 2 to 3 enemies. 1 game at most can use 2 or 3 times ultimate.

granger have to change your settings to target close. some forget to change so he will target lowest hp but usually will miss. always aim where you think enemy will move. can use flicker or his 2nd skill to proper position yourself so you can hit all 6 bullets. always save the last critical bullet for your enemy hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.