Not open for further replies.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Ah magic chess I finally figured out how to get top 3 consistently
It's all in the synergy not the number of 3 stars u have
Try to form synergy team and 1 3s miya with hc+SB+BOF
Synergy gives u bonus abilities like 300% crit if your team got 3 different MM
3 different attackers in your team, your heroes will recover 25% hp after every attack
Command 9, 2 stars with alot of synergy bonus sure win

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah magic chess I finally figured out how to get top 3 consistently
It's all in the synergy not the number of 3 stars u have
Try to form synergy team and 1 3s miya with hc+SB+BOF
Synergy gives u bonus abilities like 300% crit if your team got 3 different MM
3 different attackers in your team, your heroes will recover 25% hp after every attack
Command 9, 2 stars with alot of synergy bonus sure win

:s22: :s22:
easiest combo to win now is guardian - 2 elementalist - 6 elf

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I don't even know what the icons are. Buy which hero good? Eva? How do you unlock the abilities

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh. Will see if I play.
The rank games how come sometimes 3 bans each,mostly 2?

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
3 bans are for mythic rank. it means someone on your team or opponent is mythic.

No wonder. Kena twice. One time both sides so noob until want to cough blood. Recent ones I play is see which side more noob or afk :s13:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No wonder. Kena twice. One time both sides so noob until want to cough blood. Recent ones I play is see which side more noob or afk :s13:

same. every ranked game i play is like this. very hard to carry this type of team. always got 2 and sometimes 3 afks in my team. record is 4 afks. problem is they afk then reconnect and afk again. cannot do invalid. report them and they only got strong warning or very little credit score deducted.

if don't have afk then is super feeders like this martis and gusion. even though this franco got gold, he is also a noob tank. always solo alone and end up dying. ask him defend towers he bo chup.

88240648-2365176627107147-8207021829311692800-o.jpg

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Rank all want to play mm mage don't want to tank. What's more The mage they want to use mostly also is nana :s22:

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13: i play tank till sian. Kena cui mates keep +1-1+--1+1-1
One time kena opp pharsa, gord valir sun tig. Knn can't even go forward, everytime kena pushed back by val. The rest hit me once kena slowed till cannot move lol. Then sun whack I just die on the spot :s13: :s13:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One time kena opp pharsa, gord valir sun tig. Knn can't even go forward, everytime kena pushed back by val. The rest hit me once kena slowed till cannot move lol. Then sun whack I just die on the spot :s13: :s13:

never jio us play.

i wouldn't recommend you to play tank unless you know your team got good players. if you play tank, your team will have nobody who can push towers, damage opponents etc. your random teammates are likely to be super feeders so no point tank for them since they will die the next second.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I always Kenna team like these. Want to play support when opponent no one play support
I only use diggie to counter if opponent use js
Yesterday keep kena anyhow ban/preset nana/already have mm still choose mm/want use estes/angela/all want play mm preset mm / first selection nana
Mostly just not versatile only know how to play mm if they didn't get to play mm your team is gg cos their second hero usually will suck
Normally these type i just choose nana cos sure lose. Your wr will drop because of indogs like these

Last edited:

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Stuck at legend 4. Yesterday use khufra kena nob team mates get 7 kills then opponent team invite me 3 man team
Winning streak. Got team easier.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stuck at legend 4. Yesterday use khufra kena nob team mates get 7 kills then opponent team invite me 3 man team
Winning streak. Got team easier.

so good got team. only those stupid feeders add me then invite me to play rank with them.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
so good got team. only those stupid feeders add me then invite me to play rank with them.

Only temp team after a few match bottom line is play tank need to have team mates behind u deal damage. Just ended a match i use khufra pounce on opponent and trap then in ball state team mates humji keep hugging in own turret.
End up i die 8 times because no follow up.
They even teleport back.
Opponent no tank somemore we still lose.
Funny thing is these ** nobs no one wants to tank wants to play damage dealer. All preset their favourite hero at the start.
I no mood to play liao with these kind of team

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only temp team after a few match bottom line is play tank need to have team mates behind u deal damage. Just ended a match i use khufra pounce on opponent and trap then in ball state team mates humji keep hugging in own turret.
End up i die 8 times because no follow up.
They even teleport back.
Opponent no tank somemore we still lose.
Funny thing is these ** nobs no one wants to tank wants to play damage dealer. All preset their favourite hero at the start.
I no mood to play liao with these kind of team

you rank up too fast otherwise can jio you play rank. i very suay keep getting teammates who afk then reconnect and afk again.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
? Thought I added you before the England flag iirc but couldn't find now

think you saw me at edmw group. i was removed from the group for being inactive for 3 months.

add me at 247051800 (9309).

whats your nick and id? i can add you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.