who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
my only character im decent at is Eudora

ppl see eudora in epic all ask me to ganti one...but i cant as i only know how to play her...

but i think my eudora stats so far altho not super strong but as least can hold my hold

Eudora wont go far in rank easy to counter. Just Buy immortality to waste her ulti
Better off learning valir he easy to learn also and synergy in team is far better than her
After the nerf of support and fs valir is the better support left

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If u die die believe in Eudora train her in offlane role to get great utility in team
There's one global Eudora use her in offlane

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eudora wont go far in rank easy to counter. Just Buy immortality to waste her ulti
Better off learning valir he easy to learn also and synergy in team is far better than her
After the nerf of support and fs valir is the better support left

cooldown 3mins tho immortality
eudora ulti cooldown is pretty fast

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kimmy skin out but dunno want to buy or not, my kimmy is warrior III standard :s13:

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u die die believe in Eudora train her in offlane role to get great utility in team
There's one global Eudora use her in offlane

actually i find eudora better in mid~
my game with her is poke and run, try to force opp to go back base~
i set flameshot as spell

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haven't say buy Athena shield yet... Not easy to everytime all 3 combo os the target u want if got pro tank
If enemy team got 2 tank Eudora is gg

no need tanks, opp team any tom dick harry can kill eudora :s13:

but i like her lah~
also incoming buff she will have aoe stun liao, means i can initate too?

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No time to play. Recently encounter a indog pcb got mm liao he still choose mm we lack of a tank. He s5 but still choose mm. I dulan afk but got move abit. Every dog report me my Cs drop until 80

I go play brawl to up . ** 1 match only gain 1 cs
I no time to play liao still kena this sh1t
Now i dont adjust liao I s1 I straight away mm don't bother to up smlj khufra/valir/helcurt
congratulations you are now part of the toxic :o

Sent from my dream using GAGT

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
Practice ling ba. Now not many people ban her. Many people play mage /mm u might not get to play kimmy if your wr not good they rather push claude/karrie
If mage they will say mage 1 mage 1

ling is almost banned every match at mythic. MM era is over already, now only claude is standing, next nerf on claude will be ggwp MM.

1) Purify 90s, easy target for khufra and atlas
2) If you waste ban on khufra and atlas, the assassins will still kill off your mm

some useful videos for new comers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc2SJVLIDo8

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bery hard to get blue buffs, everyone wants it :s13:

try not to play heroes that need blue buffs if you solo. if you want to play assassin can pick helcurt, haya or hanzo. if you play with your team then it is good to pick ling.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In classic, u won't know enemy how many tanks.
Rank Claude is banned.
Now still got ppl use Bruno? I one wk didn't see ppl using him liao. Heard his recent nerf is 够力。

Ling also not easy to use. His ulti i donno which sword to take first. I used him a while I stop liao.
Ling is a carry hero. If not pro better don't use.

if enemy team got tanky heroes then its not good to pick him since they nerf his damage alot. better try claude or bruno.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Solo is like de.
I now solo. 5 mins I see result 0-11 I ask for surrender if not I stay in base liao. Meanwhile go toilet pEe first before another new game.

congratulations you are now part of the toxic :o

Sent from my dream using GAGT

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In classic, u won't know enemy how many tanks.
Rank Claude is banned.
Now still got ppl use Bruno? I one wk didn't see ppl using him liao. Heard his recent nerf is 够力。

Ling also not easy to use. His ulti i donno which sword to take first. I used him a while I stop liao.
Ling is a carry hero. If not pro better don't use.

i hardly play mm so not sure about bruno nerf but i tried granger and his damage is nerf alot. karrie true damage also nerf.

during ling ulti animation can roughly see on the ground 4 swords location. after ulti use skill 2 on enemy then touch 1 of the sword to reset your skill 2 and use it again on enemy. do it for all 4 swords then enemy should be dead.

ling is not for solo queue as he is heavily dependent on blue buffs and need to farm alot. tried playing him in solo and stupid randoms not willing to give blue buffs then ran out of energy. also they keep farming all jungle monsters. even tank players steal buffs from own team.

Solo is like de.
I now solo. 5 mins I see result 0-11 I ask for surrender if not I stay in base liao. Meanwhile go toilet pEe first before another new game.

tried doing this a few times but always got reported and lose credit scores.

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
i hardly play mm so not sure about bruno nerf but i tried granger and his damage is nerf alot. karrie true damage also nerf.

during ling ulti animation can roughly see on the ground 4 swords location. after ulti use skill 2 on enemy then touch 1 of the sword to reset your skill 2 and use it again on enemy. do it for all 4 swords then enemy should be dead.

ling is not for solo queue as he is heavily dependent on blue buffs and need to farm alot. tried playing him in solo and stupid randoms not willing to give blue buffs then ran out of energy. also they keep farming all jungle monsters. even tank players steal buffs from own team.

there's no nerf in damage for granger in this patch, what are you talking about?

Please read the patch notes.

The reason why you feel granger dmg nerf is due to the fact, off laners are getting richer from increased minion gold, whereas reduced jungle gold for carry, yet cheaper tank items, thats why brute force and oracle so popular now. Offlaners are getting richer and tankier. And bounty hunter emblem becoming effectively useless also.

thats why MM is harder to play now, scaling too slow to even kill. priority picks are now offlaners and support, because they are the one that determine if the carry can snowball.

Granger nerfed ulti slow duration 0.5 to 0.2 seconds only.
Claude nerf for demon hunter sword bonus on his PARTNER only.

Bruno only nerf attack speed on passive , no dmg nerf

BIG hit is KARRIE on damage growth, not true damage -_-
111.jpg

Last edited:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I I know his ulti swords on the ground. But which swords to take first, this one I donno. To benifit from th ulti is take all swords. Sometime u take 2 swords enemy out of circle liao.
Sounds like should take the sword closest to enemy.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there's no nerf in damage for granger in this patch, what are you talking about?

Please read the patch notes.

The reason why you feel granger dmg nerf is due to the fact, off laners are getting richer from increased minion gold, whereas reduced jungle gold for carry, yet cheaper tank items, thats why brute force and oracle so popular now. Offlaners are getting richer and tankier. And bounty hunter emblem becoming effectively useless also.

thats why MM is harder to play now, scaling too slow to even kill. priority picks are now offlaners and support, because they are the one that determine if the carry can snowball.

Granger nerfed ulti slow duration 0.5 to 0.2 seconds only.
Claude nerf for demon hunter sword bonus on his PARTNER only.

Bruno only nerf attack speed on passive , no dmg nerf

BIG hit is KARRIE on damage growth, not true damage -_-

obviously i am not talking abt recent patch. most mm were nerf over several patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.