who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
just read FB, new update will have better play system. only vs own tier enemies.
epic vs epic , legend vs legend, mythic vs mythic.
but they didn't say if it applies to classic.
also didn't say wat happen if legend invites mythic in rank.
if applies to all games... then ho say...

if u don't rank up. ur friends will unfollow u liao. cuz they mythic can't play with u legend.

tbh classic got hidden matchmaking one, thats why i always use a smurf smurf to play with very new friends.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just read FB, new update will have better play system. only vs own tier enemies.
epic vs epic , legend vs legend, mythic vs mythic.
but they didn't say if it applies to classic.
also didn't say wat happen if legend invites mythic in rank.
if applies to all games... then ho say...

if u don't rank up. ur friends will unfollow u liao. cuz they mythic can't play with u legend.

they say only reduce by 80% not 100% so will still match up with different tier since it is moonton. my guess is the invite will remain the same. legend or mythic can invite each other.

no friend to unfollow since i solo so no problem. i just hope that solo players will match up with solo players instead of 5-man solo vs 5-man team.

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone has any idea when is KOF skin event coming?

prepare your wallet, it cost 10k diamonds previously for the rarest skin when it comes in 3 skin per event. if its announced in patch it will come within the next few weeks

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tbh classic got hidden matchmaking one, thats why i always use a smurf smurf to play with very new friends.

lol u clever.
my perspective of urs is u dunno this new friends dunno gd not. so u use surf to test them?
correct.

no friend to unfollow since i solo so no problem. i just hope that solo players will match up with solo players instead of 5-man solo vs 5-man team.

this 1 I think is in "PROJECT NEXT"

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
lol u clever.
my perspective of urs is u dunno this new friends dunno gd not. so u use surf to test them?
correct.

this 1 I think is in "PROJECT NEXT"

is not even whether i think they good or not, they simply just install the game kind lol.

warrior and elite rank, usually when i use smurf, the whole team also elite and warrior kind in classic.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Ccb full of feeders. In my lane clear wave always always hear enemy double kill my team 7 early 8 early
I never once heard my team first blood. Maybe 1/10 games. I go check their rank after every defeat. epic/legend 3 max. Really waste time

Last edited:

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ccb full of feeders. In my lane clear wave always always hear enemy double kill my team 7 early 8 early
I never once heard my team first blood. Maybe 1/10 games. I go check their rank after every defeat. epic/legend 3 max. Really waste time

Being nub is not a sin...moi also nub
:(

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Being nub is not a sin...moi also nub
:(

haiz.. solo like tat 1 loh.
since now got mayhem, soloist might want to consider playing tat. lose no minus wr.

if u all want i create 1 whatsapp group just for us.. *think only less than 6*
play time 9-12.
simple rule - no test hero. no rafela, diggie, estes ****. only hero u know how to use and can kill de.
who can tank here ah? my tank only uranus nia.

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

mlbb matchmaking will put you in a losing team if you are a good player. they will put you in a winning team if you are a bad player.

this is their way of balancing the teams if you solo. they expect good players to carry the team and bad players to be carried by others. it is only good players that are complaining.

bad players will be happy and spend more money buying diamonds. this is why you see alot of noobs buying those expensive skins but they feed double digits and refuse to adjust according to enemy lineup since they only want to play that hero with expensive skin.

the only way to avoid this is to play with own team. solo can only leave it to fate to have a decent random team mate in your team.

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score

use heroes that can do multi roles/self sustain or can do a comeback kind such as esmeralda. lancelot, hayabusa, wanwan, yuzhong.

you play valir and lesley nothing much you can do the save the game even if you pro.

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haiz.. solo like tat 1 loh.
since now got mayhem, soloist might want to consider playing tat. lose no minus wr.

if u all want i create 1 whatsapp group just for us.. *think only less than 6*
play time 9-12.
simple rule - no test hero. no rafela, diggie, estes ****. only hero u know how to use and can kill de.
who can tank here ah? my tank only uranus nia.

ingame already can create group le no?

anyways im GM/Epic nub...not at u all de lvl
only know how to play basic eudora

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mlbb matchmaking will put you in a losing team if you are a good player. they will put you in a winning team if you are a bad player.

this is their way of balancing the teams if you solo. they expect good players to carry the team and bad players to be carried by others. it is only good players that are complaining.

bad players will be happy and spend more money buying diamonds. this is why you see alot of noobs buying those expensive skins but they feed double digits and refuse to adjust according to enemy lineup since they only want to play that hero with expensive skin.

the only way to avoid this is to play with own team. solo can only leave it to fate to have a decent random team mate in your team.

imo as a nub player, its not that i dun want to adjust accordingly to enemy lineups and own team, but is I simply dun have the capability to do so.

1 game when im S5 and there's no tank, everyone type s5 tank
i picked esmeralda and ended up something like 2-10-2 and lost the game...

then the very next game no tanks again, i ignore my teammates and went eudora when already there's cecillion
then all the anjing comments came out...
won the game in the end think i was 3rd best score 8 or 9 i forgot

i just play classic nowadays with 2 other frens, less stress and no need to specify roles~

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
imo as a nub player, its not that i dun want to adjust accordingly to enemy lineups and own team, but is I simply dun have the capability to do so.

then the very next game no tanks again, i ignore my teammates and went eudora when already there's cecillion

i just play classic nowadays with 2 other frens, less stress and no need to specify roles~

esmeralda is not a tank tank, its a offlane/mid mage role

casual play just play classic. but if rank is of a concern then need to do some research and work on meta.

Because from epic onwards the game are draft matches.

There's only so few you can ban, and if you chose to pick non meta heroes, it means giving the opponent chance to use more meta heroes to forming their optimum team.

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
esmeralda is not a tank tank, its a offlane/mid mage role

casual play just play classic. but if rank is of a concern then need to do some research and work on meta.

Because from epic onwards the game are draft matches.

There's only so few you can ban, and if you chose to pick non meta heroes, it means giving the opponent chance to use more meta heroes to forming their optimum team.

currently at epic V 3*
stopped playing rank already since beginning of jul
because only my eudora is somewhat decent

ingame nick: ashkrevron

if anyone dun mind playing with low lvl nubs

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

what are the items you build for esmeralda when you play her as tank? if you build her as a midlaner then obviously she is not tanky.

when you are dying more than 3 times which mean you are starting to feed so you need to play slightly passive since you do not have enough damage to kill or make enemy flee. neither are you tanky enough to tank massive damage.

then you need to see which enemies are dealing alot of damage so you need to build appropriate defence items. if enemy is aldous and 1 shot you then you should go for twilight armour. most probably he has more than 200 stacks so you should avoid facing him if possible. if enemy is mm like claude then you should build dominance ice.

as a new player, you should go memorise all the items in the game as well as their description so during game you will know which items to build. also try to play all heroes so you know how to counter them or at least know what they can and cannot do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.