who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
balmond/hilda/masha is meta after the 3 main bans, because they are the next best sustain/objective hero.

Usually the next offlaner will take borg/chou/thamuz/jaw, there's no need to have 2 from that list, because i'm the one who is doing the "uranus" role and capturing turtles/buffs, it takes more than 1 guy to take down a balmond. leaving other lanes the chance to push/gank.

the top 3 tanks are khufra atlas and popul now, grock hylos is useless after early game invade, because they are inferior in ambush/team fight/gank as compared to the 3. which is the core in mid-late game.

Hylos is probably a subjective pick to pair with kimmy etc

You can watch the recent tourneys or streamers, nobody wants a hylos or grock one.

Idk about your games, when i queue trio or 5 man mythic, chance of Esme/Uranus/Yu zhong available is dam low.

I trio/duo, the pub ownself pick tank and go one.

erm....
balmond/hilda/masha i dont think they r meta.
they r popular now due to buff... and still not a rank hero.

popo as tank? i doubt so.. popo cant even substain as a support.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
when trio there must be 1 tank initiator (grock, khufra, baxia), 1 carry hero with high mobility (lancelot, harith, ling, haya) and another support hero or fighter (luo yi, yu zhong, esmeralda). tank and support will hyper the carry and ignore the other 2 randoms. just ask them go sidelane.

balmond is smurf or main? if main i don't really recommend since he is better played at classic or brawl mode.

i donno if me n whitehunter is old fashion or nubs.
but i kinda agree with hunter on this Trio line up.
but i prefered 3rd 1 to be mm. if we r not hypering.

1 tank, 1 core mid, 1 mm.

if hyper, i prefer

1 tank, 1 core mid, 1 offlane. y?
cuz pub usually prefer to support then alone solo offlane.
and a weak pub offlane can course tat tower to down as fast as 3min.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then guin ba, easier to escape and solo kill also.

ya guin is better...
guin can turn the table by jump in n ulti 3 enemies.
force their core to use purify than retri. this will slow their core farming.
guin's pressence is CC. they wont stay so close to each other.
but guin can only pick at last when enemy no franco.

silvana is 1 to 1 fight n ulti.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, i currently have mage emblem at the moment and i need a fighter for solo rank.

since u solo and with mage emblem..
i advise u to be support. choose valir or louyi. worst case nana.
if u gd, go burst support mage such as selena.

if ur offlane gd.. ESMES is ur best bet.
better than guin

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
erm....
balmond/hilda/masha i dont think they r meta.
they r popular now due to buff... and still not a rank hero.

popo as tank? i doubt so.. popo cant even substain as a support.

they are, in 5 man stacks in both high mythic rank and competitive scene. Because Esme/Uranus/Yz is not available most of the time.

ly4's tier list base on 3rd august. of course tier list is subjective, but even if challenged, it wont be far off to be "doubt so"

If your meta is "different" at least give some relevant updated sources. Because I browse through most replays of the tournament and streams to see the match ups to see whats new. Popo tank and Hilda off rise up from the recent Mytel games.

meta3.png

and take a look at some high rank (1k mythic points above) 5 man stack history.

or if you're lazy, go Leaderboards -> Rank -> see the top 3 history and see the rank heroes in their games.

meta3.png

4k points tank joki
meta3.png

so i shall stop here, if you consider borg/chou/jaw as rank hero, which they still are, learn to adapt because that 3 rank hero of yours couldn't zone a balmond or hilda in a 1 v 1 situation assuming both are equal skills, because its a hero difference.

Last edited:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro, u use 5 man stack RSG somemore. becuz they r pro. they use wat also can win
if Sync uses pharsa, doesnt mean phasa is meta.
tat chart n leaderboard rank history is for ref. not ideal for solo. their lineup is according to their 5pax streagy.
a gd trio hyper layla also can win.

popo using def build is not a tank. is support.
recent MPL -PH one team, use popo as tank, assDAVE mock tat popo. "is popo a tank?"

seriously, if u see a marsha / bal in ur team. prepare to lose.
now, i dont even see popo in games.

i see YSS as SSS.... KARRIE leh? yss hyper, u need a super trio/5pax. becuz new yss passive is hard to trigger. u need to dash in enemy gank. unless u damn pro. can dash in dash out like lance.
You now rank got see yss in bottom lane or even hyper yss? i only see in classic like 1 game in 20 games.

Last edited:

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
bro, u use 5 man stack RSG somemore. becuz they r pro. they use wat also can win
if Sync uses pharsa, doesnt mean phasa is meta.
tat chart n leaderboard rank history is for ref. not ideal for solo. their lineup is according to their 5pax streagy.
a gd trio hyper layla also can win.

popo using def build is not a tank. is support.
recent MPL -PH one team, use popo as tank, assDAVE mock tat popo. "is popo a tank?"

seriously, if u see a marsha / bal in ur team. prepare to lose.
now, i dont even see popo in games.

i see YSS as SSS.... KARRIE leh? yss hyper, u need a super trio/5pax. becuz new yss passive is hard to trigger. u need to dash in enemy gank.
You now rank got see yss in bottom lane or even hyper yss? i only see in classic like 1 game in 20 games.

bro your reply is rigged lol. You dont even go leaderboard to check that tank joki, they using as tank, they have no other tank heroes.

1) YSS is the new hyper trend
2) Balmond and Masha means lose? Did you see my screenshot that RSG Borg + Thamus lost to Balmond Popo tank and YSS? u really think they use what also win ah?

Karrie? You go leaderboard of rank tell me who use karrie ba. With uranus esme banned, and hylos not picked often, karrie lost its use.

Its all Ling Lancelot Haya Roger YSS mainly.

But actually since you dont know about YSS i dont need to talk to you already, you're just a solo player, or simply refuse to accept the fact thats being shown on the leaderboard.

Just look at how many YSS cores there are in the Rank leaderboards. It is simply that good.

Shall i post your comments in Singapore MG players group to see their opinions? hahaha

Last edited:

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score

like i said, he can't win, what he said isnt worth anything.He is just a content creator with some knowledge of the game.

i am still waiting for you to show me something from the leaderboard in game. if u think just because they pro can use layla to win then you probably dont know how tough their games can be.

Because i still see many balmond masha and yss.

Last edited:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro your reply is rigged lol. You dont even go leaderboard to check that tank joki, they using as tank, they have no other tank heroes.

1) YSS is the new hyper trend
2) Balmond and Masha means lose? Did you see my screenshot that RSG Borg + Thamus lost to Balmond Popo tank and YSS? u really think they use what also win ah?

Karrie? You go leaderboard of rank tell me who use karrie ba. With uranus esme banned, and hylos not picked often, karrie lost its use.

Its all Ling Lancelot Haya Roger YSS mainly.

But actually since you dont know about YSS i dont need to talk to you already, you're just a solo player, or simply refuse to accept the fact thats being shown on the leaderboard.

Just look at how many YSS cores there are in the Rank leaderboards. It is simply that good.

Shall i post your comments in Singapore MG players group to see their opinions? hahaha

a... dont angry ah. we just taking on diff terms. lol.
u got ur view i have mine.
but really... all these meta heroes.. is subjective.
but thanks for showing me yss in SSS. U got the link for the whole chart? i want to see other heroes. ese cyc n changer

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
a... dont angry ah. we just taking on diff terms. lol.
u got ur view i have mine.
but really... all these meta heroes.. is subjective.
but thanks for showing me yss in SSS. U got the link for the whole chart? i want to see other heroes. ese cyc n changer

It is subjective, but to claim a good hero to be not a rank hero is too way off to be said. Because trends spread fast, this popol and yss thing is proven to work, even my friends are still climbing at 1k+ with it and they are not pro players.

his list is not comprehensive, those not listed....probably not rank worthy for him
https://www.facebook.com/ly4ly4ly4/photos/rpp.699410656836777/2976055622505591/?type=3&theater

Last edited:

MoneyIn

Reaction score
since u solo and with mage emblem..
i advise u to be support. choose valir or louyi. worst case nana.
if u gd, go burst support mage such as selena.

if ur offlane gd.. ESMES is ur best bet.
better than guin

Thanks for the tip!

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is subjective, but to claim a good hero to be not a rank hero is too way off to be said. Because trends spread fast, this popol and yss thing is proven to work, even my friends are still climbing at 1k+ with it and they are not pro players.

his list is not comprehensive, those not listed....probably not rank worthy for him
https://www.facebook.com/ly4ly4ly4/photos/rpp.699410656836777/2976055622505591/?type=3&theater

wow... claude as mm dropped so much.
time to abuse uranus liao
hahaha

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
wow... claude as mm dropped so much.
time to abuse uranus liao
hahaha

without the claude ban nowadays, uranus esme and yz almost not available lo sian

after getting 3 accounts to mythic with decent WR, i still waiting for the senpai hunter to tell me why i lose :s12:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
without the claude ban nowadays, uranus esme and yz almost not available lo sian

after getting 3 accounts to mythic with decent WR, i still waiting for the senpai hunter to tell me why i lose :s12:

i n o fate with yz... use few games all lose. give up.
i go train YSS tonight!!!!

y u play til so many acc?

Last edited:

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
i n o fate with yz... use few games all lose. give up.
i go train YSS tonight!!!!

y u play til so many acc?

squad mates quit, left their accounts with me. since got fancy skins then just play lo.

just play lower mythic 1st easier to win and wont tilt while looking for a new squad

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
squad mates quit, left their accounts with me. since got fancy skins then just play lo.

just play lower mythic 1st easier to win and wont tilt while looking for a new squad

ic...

u mythic cannot find sq meh?
but seriously i cannot find sq.
fb now and then got sq claim they casual sq. i applied also rejected. sianz.

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
ic...

u mythic cannot find sq meh?
but seriously i cannot find sq.
fb now and then got sq claim they casual sq. i applied also rejected. sianz.

Got, but can’t climb far one lol. Their requirements want 65% win rate and ex 1k MG but I see their members also don’t have that standard.

If not is those squad with a core that can only play karrie granger bruno kind, during draft need to ban ling and Lancelot for them, but means giving one good OP offlaner to opponent. Hard to play like that

That’s why I play multiple acct at lower rank to maintain my WR to easier get trials for squad, if attempt to push higher risk the WR even harder to find.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.