who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got, but can’t climb far one lol. Their requirements want 65% win rate and ex 1k MG but I see their members also don’t have that standard.

That’s why I play multiple acct at lower rank to maintain my WR to easier get trials for squad, if attempt to push higher risk the WR even harder to find.

tat requirement abit high. 65% not easy to reach.
but if u looking for competive sq. those are the standards.
u go mythic not hard meh? mythic, cannot try or train hero. must use know hero or meta. if not very hard to win.

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
tat requirement abit high. 65% not easy to reach.
but if u looking for competive sq. those are the standards.
u go mythic not hard meh? mythic, cannot try or train hero. must use know hero or meta. if not very hard to win.

So far for this season, all the new meta offlane don’t require much skill or training. Like hilda I got 1 digit games I go rank also owning lol.

As Long as its not those technical heroes like gusion/Lancelot/chou that takes skill, sustain offlaners don’t really need to train ba. Like the new hero khaleed also easy to use one, confirm usable for rank.

Now mid season, reach mythic okay, but want to grind up with duo/trio harder ba since I’m not core player

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
your rank/win rate/role?? :s13:

I'm pretty sure my meta is up to date.

Maybe you can advise what i'm missing on instead of such one liner.

I dont classic btw, pure rank. And if you're a solo player, you should know solo ranks has a different meta. Solo rank likes to ban heroes like helcurt which 5 man stacks does not.

I think pretty good for low mythic myself?

And from today's livestream, i think its not uncommon to see people facing issues with balmond and hilda.

seems like you like to watch resurgence where they always do wild picks and they always lose. they lost at draft pick. why don't you go watch rrq where their lineup is always balanced.

popol is not a tank and he is useless once his wolf is dead. teams that play popol as tank always get destroyed in team fights. balmond is a counter to uranus and not meta. same like lolita is counter to chang'e etc. hilda is still not meta just because of her recent buff.

there are better fighters such as chou etc. anyway take it that i am a noob and you are free to play whatever makes you happy. players are free to play any hero as tank if they want, just that they cannot win.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i donno if me n whitehunter is old fashion or nubs.
but i kinda agree with hunter on this Trio line up.
but i prefered 3rd 1 to be mm. if we r not hypering.

1 tank, 1 core mid, 1 mm.

if hyper, i prefer

1 tank, 1 core mid, 1 offlane. y?
cuz pub usually prefer to support then alone solo offlane.
and a weak pub offlane can course tat tower to down as fast as 3min.

the noob randoms usually like to play mm or fighter.

1 tank, 1 core and 1 support can easily invade enemy jungle and hyper your core. taking enemy jungle also weaken them unless the 2 randoms are intentionally feeding the enemies. once hyper is fed then can take down towers and win the game.

also the support doesn't necessarily have to always be with you, he can also help the randoms to push towers at one of the lane. only when you are invading then he has to be with you.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since u solo and with mage emblem..
i advise u to be support. choose valir or louyi. worst case nana.
if u gd, go burst support mage such as selena.

if ur offlane gd.. ESMES is ur best bet.
better than guin

esmeralda most of the time is banned. i seldom get to play her in ranked. can still pick zhask, kaja, gato, cecilion, pharsa, harith, kagura.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
esmeralda most of the time is banned. i seldom get to play her in ranked. can still pick zhask, kaja, gato, cecilion, pharsa, harith, kagura.

Just buy necklace durance and shoot her with valir she die very fast with gang bang
With necklace of durance she like useless liao

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Balmond very strong now. Hard to kill like tank, got life steal, got dash and hit like a truck.
If he one on one with u sticks on u u sure die if u don't have flicker or dash

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in case somebody say hilda is meta.

see resurgence where they don't have proper tank compared to rrq with khufra.

balmond counter to uranus.

popol as tank and lost.

Last edited:

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
seems like you like to watch resurgence where they always do wild picks and they always lose. they lost at draft pick. why don't you go watch rrq where their lineup is always balanced.

popol is not a tank and he is useless once his wolf is dead. teams that play popol as tank always get destroyed in team fights. balmond is a counter to uranus and not meta. same like lolita is counter to chang'e etc. hilda is still not meta just because of her recent buff.

there are better fighters such as chou etc. anyway take it that i am a noob and you are free to play whatever makes you happy. players are free to play any hero as tank if they want, just that they cannot win.
You haven tell me why I lost.

Your rank and win rate sir? I wonder why ppl use Popol as tank still 4.9k mythic on leaderboard. Just because use in tournament lost means not meta ah? How many khufra losts are there? Hahah

Ya chou is meta, but it’s not a better fighter, it’s a situational pick against certain hyper only. In most rank games, a balmond and Hilda works better than a chou, that’s why jokis use them for easy wins.

Joki farm ranks, they use the most optimum way to win in most scenarios.

In high rank games, balmond is picked more often than chou, yet you insist it’s not meta?

Everyone whose good clearly knows those videos you show is player skill difference over hero difference. RRQ is just too good for now.

Trying saying Popol is not a tank in the MG singapore WhatsApp group, oh wait are you inside? Why you don’t say your rank and win rate leh once again.

u like to compare evos and RRQ ah? Despite the lost, against RRQ, i think the popol is the MVP tank here?

meta1.png

but wait, i thought you say popol sure lose?

meta1.png

Last edited:

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
just in case people lazy to search.
i wonder how he get to 4900 points with popol not a tank sia

come on la hunter, you're obviously just picking on me only, you just want some pro players come slam down and say its meta then you accept?

Tournament got win got lose, you just show 1 game of lost, i also can show you a game of win, but so far, never even get to see yr lame grock or hylos tank in high level games leh? You can target me all you want, but based on yr rank and WR i don't think you can say whats meta bro. At least teach people the right things la

While this guy use popol all the way, the balmond user not even his fixed party, thats how popular it is.

meta1.png

Last edited:

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Your rank and win rate sir?

no point saying anything further since your reply is "rigged". you are free to play anything you want as long as you are happy. my rank is warrior 3 and win rate 0%. never won once before and only play layla as tank with tank emblem.

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
no point saying anything further since your reply is "rigged". you are free to play anything you want as long as you are happy. my rank is warrior 3 and win rate 0%. never won once before and only play layla as tank with tank emblem.

lol...chey in the end just some keyboard warrior.

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just in case people lazy to search.
i wonder how he get to 4900 points with popol not a tank sia

come on la hunter, you're obviously just picking on me only, you just want some pro players come slam down and say its meta then you accept?

definitely not picking you. btw joki is indonesian account booster. they help players to boost their accounts for money which is why they need to be in global leaderboards. the term they used is jasa joki or simply joki.

these are facts and its up to you to believe. you can just say i am talking rubbish if you like.

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
definitely not picking you. btw joki is indonesian account booster. they help players to boost their accounts for money which is why they need to be in global leaderboards. the term they used is jasa joki or simply joki.

these are facts and its up to you to believe. you can just say i am talking rubbish if you like.

precisely joki use meta heros for easy wins, and its right there but you still denying it what lol

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aya is subjective la. Popo tank meta anot also depends on user. Nub use die, pro use win.

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
precisely joki use meta heros for easy wins, and its right there but you still denying it what lol
dont waste too much of your breath. like in rank game u see ppl ban helcurt u know their standard. u see what he type u will know his standard. right now popol is the best tank in the game and he still can deny a fact alr.
rsg didnt lose to rrq because hilda is weak. they got destroyed by a hilda in mytel recently. they lost simply because rrq is the best team in the world now, rsg not even close.
meta changes every week, even without a patch. yss came out of nowhere during mytel and become meta straight from there

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Last edited:

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last night use yss in classic... ** feeding.. lol.
no support with me.. 131..
dash in, if enemy got cc instance death. see pros playing... also facing such issue.
really need a gd trio to use him.. solo very hard.

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
last night use yss in classic... ** feeding.. lol.
no support with me.. 131..
dash in, if enemy got cc instance death. see pros playing... also facing such issue.
really need a gd trio to use him.. solo very hard.
Ehhh you don’t dive in during team fight de. You play it like an assassin, like a lancelot won’t dive inside cc heroes until it’s baited.

The dispel is used to “flicker” out of cc, to make them chase you in your melee range,

Skill2 to trigger the melee passive, hit twice, skill 1 away to use range passive twice.

Once get the kill, the killing spree emblem will recover some hp to continue the fight if your teammates still standing or if enemy is Low.

Only dive in with skill 1 only if that’s the only enemy around or out numbered them on your side of map. Cause that’s his only escape

Last edited:

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
dont waste too much of your breath. like in rank game u see ppl ban helcurt u know their standard. u see what he type u will know his standard. right now popol is the best tank in the game and he still can deny a fact alr.
rsg didnt lose to rrq because hilda is weak. they got destroyed by a hilda in mytel recently. they lost simply because rrq is the best team in the world now, rsg not even close.
meta changes every week, even without a patch. yss came out of nowhere during mytel and become meta straight from there

Sent from Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 using GAGT

Hahaha his meta is solo meta, which is always behind of what 5 man stack plays.

But funny is with all the facts and source availability, they still can deny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.