who here got play mobile legends?

Vanyel

No leh, this is the first time i see this notice popping up to ask everyone to surrender and no penalty incurred

Nv ever saw an invalid match result screen b4

whatheheck

Lower tier is see till sian one :s13:
Epic and above less. They keep calibrating the afk thing also. I see before the system message say will not deduct star during the match, I think that's on my smurf for low tier one.
The vote surrender also see heng suay, if that bugger is connection weak can move no move also no count, can't surrender. Sometimes some idiot think 4 v 5 can win don't want surrender also suck thumb :s13:

Vanyel

Lower tier is see till sian one :s13:
Epic and above less. They keep calibrating the afk thing also. I see before the system message say will not deduct star during the match, I think that's on my smurf for low tier one.
The vote surrender also see heng suay, if that bugger is connection weak can move no move also no count, can't surrender. Sometimes some idiot think 4 v 5 can win don't want surrender also suck thumb :s13:

I from nub til epic nv seen b4 until recently

But ya kenna 1x already, 1 guy thinks 4v5 can win lol

Hailgod

don't buy yet. today got nerf.. wait first.

I think is for rank? classic I don't think they give a sh!t.
ur team all elite, gm etc vs enemy 4 mythic + legend.

huh? got update? 3 days before mpl? retarded game

anyway the yss nerf is very small.
lvl 1 old yss has 1.85x dmg first hit, new yss has 1.7x dmg first hit
lvl 4 old yss has 1.9x dmg first hit, new yss has 1.8x dmg first hit
lvl 8 old yss has 1.95x dmg first hit, new yss has 1.9x dmg first hit
lvl 12 same

whatheheck

huh? got update? 3 days before mpl? retarded game

anyway the yss nerf is very small.
lvl 1 old yss has 1.85x dmg first hit, new yss has 1.7x dmg first hit
lvl 4 old yss has 1.9x dmg first hit, new yss has 1.8x dmg first hit
lvl 8 old yss has 1.95x dmg first hit, new yss has 1.9x dmg first hit
lvl 12 same

Dunno how the changes to mpl will be. Last time new heroes or op heroes they will just keep from the hero pool. This one is balance though, maybe will be implemented.

Talking about mpl, I always miss clicking the tab for guess coins. Usually will have a notification dot at the tab to remind there's something inside like events, the mpl tab don't have now so keep forgetting to collect. How to exchange for the border siah
:s13:

Nevereatrice

Much better. Last match indog choose aldous because it is open but he dunno how to use then afk from the beginning. 4v5 Still can win. New matchmaking much better :s13:

Nevereatrice

Moonton has received a lot of feedback that solo queue players have a relatively high chance of encountering a pre-made trio on the opposing team.

To lower players’ frustrations, they will be adjusting the matchmaking mechanics to significantly reduce the occurrence of unevenly matched games. Only duo and trio pre-made parties will be matched against other pre-made trios.

https://www.oneesports.gg/mobile-legends/better-matchmaking-is-coming-to-mlbb-in-patch-1-5-08/

Retarded moonton. Match solo players against trio/duo

Cerius

Moonton has received a lot of feedback that solo queue players have a relatively high chance of encountering a pre-made trio on the opposing team.

To lower players’ frustrations, they will be adjusting the matchmaking mechanics to significantly reduce the occurrence of unevenly matched games. Only duo and trio pre-made parties will be matched against other pre-made trios.

https://www.oneesports.gg/mobile-legends/better-matchmaking-is-coming-to-mlbb-in-patch-1-5-08/

Retarded moonton. Match solo players against trio/duo

no wonder trio queue feels easier sometimes LOL :s12:

whatheheck

? I always assumed when I see trio opposite, my side also got, but maybe my side rojak make up from global chat, so very cui :mad:

Computeron

? I always assumed when I see trio opposite, my side also got, but maybe my side rojak make up from global chat, so very cui :mad:

BY RIGHT, UR TEAM GOT TRO their side also have.
tatssy dont join chatgroup rank... all rojak donno who vs enemy trio real friends on mic... = ggggg
actuayll moon ton should make one tab for "SOLO" in rank. like some fps games.

i also saw wr determines something.. izzit u 60%, ur teammates also around 60% or enemy around 60%

Vanyel

revamp doesnt mean will be good, anything on the advance server is not confirmed until its release in actual server.

because their trailer that time hype until say simi nobody using at all and they dun want to see that happening etc etc ma :(

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.