who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks bro, but where is the recent tab? LOL sorry noob me
you need to finish one match in order to see it..you cannot close the app and re open.

Once match finish, you try join any game mode, look at right hand side. theres a invite online friends tab and also a 'recent' tab.

Sent from my dream using GAGT

DPS121

Master Member
Reaction score
you need to finish one match in order to see it..you cannot close the app and re open.

Once match finish, you try join any game mode, look at right hand side. theres a invite online friends tab and also a 'recent' tab.

Sent from my dream using GAGT

got it, thanks bro. A quick rank game, lost, and why? 2 GM and low epic while the other side all high epics, zzzz

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sadded...play 3 rank games last nite
Teammates see eudora in my selection they use up the ban option to ban eudora......
:(

I abit angry went to throw 2games away
Now at epic I 3stars

Think i stopping rank games again

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Paiseh i very noob
Wb wt sp is simi

So lesley use assassin emblem recommended put in simi talents?

Level 2 jungle knife ,warriorboots, wind talker, Scarlet phantom, level 4 jungle knife/berserker fury, endless battle , sell away Hunter's knife buy malefic roar
This build can solo lord+ 1 late game alucard

Assassin emblem use the kill hero give $300 that talent
Distribute points to crit and agility

Last edited:

DPS121

Master Member
Reaction score
Paiseh i very noob
Wb wt sp is simi

So lesley use assassin emblem recommended put in simi talents?

i follow betovsky recommendation use mm emblem focus critical dmg. works well for me so far.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Teammates see eudora in my selection they use up the ban option to ban eudora......

Now at epic I 3stars

Ahahahha i sometimes do this. Learn tanking la eudora even can kill doesn't add much to the team. She can't push
Epic really toxic siol ban your favorite hero then be versatile... Why u throw away games purposely

Last edited:

DPS121

Master Member
Reaction score

Now at epic I 3stars

whats wrong with eudora?

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ahahahha i sometimes do this. Learn tanking la eudora even can kill doesn't add much to the team. She can't push
Epic really toxic siol ban your favorite hero then be versatile... Why u throw away games purposely

Abit angry at that point, cannot think liao lol
I dunno how some of them think one
We are all at epic I II
I eudora as fav and my history shows nearly 500+ games as mage means i got here by her liao ma
Rather than the dude with mm fighter tank games history but went to pick haya
Then end up feeding opp team

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Abit angry at that point, cannot think liao lol
I dunno how some of them think one
We are all at epic I II
I eudora as fav and my history shows nearly 500+ games as mage means i got here by her liao ma
Rather than the dude with mm fighter tank games history but went to pick haya
Then end up feeding opp team

Many indogs and trolls in rank . Don't Preset the hero u going to use if u encounter troll they will ban

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also i did learn tank thats y i started to do rank again recently, to be more teamplayer instead of just insisting on my own char but at least open mouth ask ma...
Didnt throw this one game last nite coz teammates at least ask instead of outright banning my eudora to stop me from using

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many indogs and trolls in rank . Don't Preset the hero u going to use if u encounter troll they will ban

Dun think they were trolling, they just outright think me using eudora will pull them down......

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Dun think they were trolling, they just outright think me using eudora will pull them down......

U know the 3 slots to display your hero? If u put mm like popol in that slot They will ban popo because they want to play mm. Yes i encounter before lotsa dogs. These nobs they only know how to use mm

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

Sometimes i will ban lesley when someone wants to use Lesley because I know very well Lesley can't work in high legend and above. As good as gifting opponent the game. I very happy whenever opponent use lesley. 90% will win
Most indogs cant play her well also. Im a lesley pro if i want Lesley in my team why i don't use her myself. I don't use her because I jolly welll know lesley won't work in higher tier
Plus I don't think they can use her as proficient as me. Many times almost always
15-17 min mark late game they only have 3 items. Seen before many times
Lesley users die >3 times opponent never harass lotsa opportunity for lesley to farm
But only have level 2 Hunter knife, boots and windtalker at late game. Wtf were they doing all these while while your team try to buy time
So I ban. Lotsa better mm
Nowadays i will choose her and troll if team is trolling

Last edited:

Aniki

Reaction score
Is Kimmy any good now? Rarely see Kimmy being picked nowadays.

Considering buying her and put her on a mage emblem build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.