who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eudora walk very slow lol

normally in 95% of my games with eudora, im the first to reach mid be it my team or opp team~

coz ipad loads faster
:s13:

but if loading screen i see opp loading same spd as me and depending on the char i might spam the sprint right off the bat~

DPS121

Master Member
Reaction score
normally in 95% of my games with eudora, im the first to reach mid be it my team or opp team~

coz ipad loads faster

but if loading screen i see opp loading same spd as me and depending on the char i might spam the sprint right off the bat~

that brings next question: ipad or iphone for u guys?

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

coz ipad loads faster

Her roaming is bky. Clear wave also slow. Learn pharsa ba.

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
As mm in early game ignore all the rubbish ! by your team. Your job is farm and get the core item before gank.
Off the Chat
ya..but met those stupid team go open war den all died blame me not helping..i was thinking i got no damage go suicide isit..

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi 10X 5G using GAGT

Cerius

Master Member
Reaction score
if its 1 3 1, there's no luxury for MM to simply farm until he's ready. you take both buff just to go farm?

even with 1 jungle item Lv2/3 also can gank what. key is to outnumber the opponent at the correct lanes.

DPS121

Master Member
Reaction score
ya..but met those stupid team go open war den all died blame me not helping..i was thinking i got no damage go suicide isit..

Sent from Xiaomi Redmi 10X 5G using GAGT

no core no game, those dumbies just pure retards. Just kenna jawhead troll. knn

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
Is Kimmy any good now? Rarely see Kimmy being picked nowadays.

Considering buying her and put her on a mage emblem build.

quite good to pick against hyper yss / hyper fighters.
just dont pick it into lance ling kind, death sentence

Actually can avoid look at the map predict where they are. If most of them mia beware they coming for u
If they at top lane go bottom lane farm. If they mid lane wave cleared and mia most probably they coming for u at bottom lane so put on your guard.
Give up terrect is better than dying unnecessary

alot of the time u can just drag your map around in the jungle. u can easily hear where the opponent hyper is jungling at.

just play safe.
if they starting harrass u or cut ur wave, these heroes have early damage. like uranus,bal, chou. hit u 1 time with skill u 25% hp gone.

bal can crush my borg armour with 1 spin.

take dreadnaught armour early game will make u alot tankier. then get a early ice queen wand to cripple the balmond

Last edited:

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
if its 1 3 1, there's no luxury for MM to simply farm until he's ready. you take both buff just to go farm?

even with 1 jungle item Lv2/3 also can gank what. key is to outnumber the opponent at the correct lanes.

Can but prefer he concentrate on farming and Damage contribution is like so little

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can recommend me what hero to use can smooth smooth level up to MG?

now stuck at 400 plus stars keep up down up down mythic I and II

jin emo

Posted from PCWX using SM-G975F

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
solo or party? what role?
in the end rank unless is 5 man, still count on some luck. if 1-2 feeder still got chance. 3-4 feeders at those rank can surrender

KnobKnob

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
solo or party? what role?
in the end rank unless is 5 man, still count on some luck. if 1-2 feeder still got chance. 3-4 feeders at those rank can surrender

sometimes solo sometimes party. been playing cecilion. that hero carried me from mythic 5 to mythic 1

now like reach peak liao. keep encountering jokers throwing game because cant play their favourite hero

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They like to fight fight fight

:s13: today kena one uranus think he superman, keep spamming the attack icon from game start till end. Knn, oppo 2 tanks +hilda, he always initiate first and keep chiong front, heck care back one lol

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
:s13: today kena one uranus think he superman, keep spamming the attack icon from game start till end. Knn, oppo 2 tanks +hilda, he always initiate first and keep chiong front, heck care back one lol

thats his job though. uranus definitely can 1v2. what can he do for u guys if he stayed back? he has no cc.

sometimes solo sometimes party. been playing cecilion. that hero carried me from mythic 5 to mythic 1

now like reach peak liao. keep encountering jokers throwing game because cant play their favourite hero

just keep trying ba. cecilion watch positioning well, most of the solo q games will drag to 15min+ and he can do a lot.
in the end support only can do tat much, at least offlaner can guarentee 1 side win.
i also up down from 580 for awhile. lose 2 must win 3 to get back to where i was.

Last edited:

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score

uranus need to be hit constantly to gain +1 to his shield that's why he always chuay daiji. If he never Kenna hit for a while, his shield stack will reset to 0 and he will die easily
His s2 regen amount depends on his shield stack also the higher the stack is the the more power the regeneration

Last edited:

DPS121

Master Member
Reaction score

the point is, did your team win?

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can recommend me what hero to use can smooth smooth level up to MG?

now stuck at 400 plus stars keep up down up down mythic I and II

jin emo

i think solo very hard.. unless u core lance example.. u si bei pro.. carry pub.
if not u only can depends on team work liao.
heng heng u team with a solo q pro ling etc.

all the pro got team 1 already usually.

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last nite i lost 4 rank in a row with eudora...very sad :(

Qns ar, if nobody goes mid do i still attempt to defend mid solo or give up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.