who here got play mobile legends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wind talker, scarlet, wind of nature/haas, berserker, queen wing

squad

Oh gam xia, can give up liao... Everytime classic kena 2-3 assassins one :s13: last one tio saber, selena and fanny. Idk why always tio her stun one, want to dodge fanny diagonally but tio the straight line one :mad:

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually miya can go take retri
And follow the old build jungle knife right?

Her s3 now machiam is replacement for flicker also

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score
imo jungle knife is a terrible slot for miya. other items increase her dmg by much more. take a t1 or t2 knife at max.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last night play 5 pax with whatspp group players..
i donno them.
i see their wr.. 50%
highest only like M4-3
They chio me rank, in my mind i see the above i scare.. 5 pax somemore. i told them classic first to warm up. * actually is see their skills*.

ok wo, we won, 1 guy's karina even got manaic.

then i ok la.. try rank with them won 3 rds. despite the 3rd gamei see enemy lineup i think is loose... cuz too tanky, yz, khaleed, ruby, ceci, roger.

overall they impressed me. despite their wr.

cuz last yr, i had an incident, play with a group of ppl in chat group.. in chatgroup they are the most active ones, talk alot like jin satki machiam pro.
i played with them... FK LOSE every game.. they play like ****......

Last edited:

Vanyel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually altho win lose is important, but play with ppl i know takes priority for me

But u all jin fixated on rankings leh :(

DPS121

Master Member
Reaction score
last night play 5 pax with whatspp group players..
i donno them.
i see their wr.. 50%
highest only like M4-3
They chio me rank, in my mind i see the above i scare.. 5 pax somemore. i told them classic first to warm up. * actually is see their skills*.

ok wo, we won, 1 guy's karina even got manaic.

then i ok la.. try rank with them won 3 rds. despite the 3rd gamei see enemy lineup i think is loose... cuz too tanky, yz, khaleed, ruby, ceci, roger.

overall they impressed me. despite their wr.

cuz last yr, i had an incident, play with a group of ppl in chat group.. in chatgroup they are the most active ones, talk alot like jin satki machiam pro.
i played with them... FK LOSE every game.. they play like ****......

simi whatsapp group? got GM rank one or not?

Hailgod

Master Member
Reaction score

enemy play khaleed tank? jin satki

Ohh so is no need to go all the way one ar

not necessary, especially not for crit type mm like miya layla lesley hanabi moskov.
they changed t2 jungle from 35% bonus dmg to 40% bonus. now its only slightly worse than t3's 50%. really spend that 1k on ur next item rather than just the 50 physical attack.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.