Who here still using netflix?

focus1974

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
subscribed to disney for a year... very good for kids. But not so much for adults.

But... have been a netflix subscriber for 3+ years and pretty much everything interesting to me , i've watched.

maybe after my 1 year disney subscription ends, i will resubscribe to netflix.

So.. will be alternating between the two yearly.

Soulhacker

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still enjoyed most of moi drama and moobies entertainment from Netflix over the other medias. Currently has free disney+ for a year but at least 80% of moi TV time ish still spent on Netflix. Even the older shows also not bad as got some hidden gems that were miss out last time.

EJB

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Still on NF, got some new shows sometimes. I spend about 2 hours on it daily, sometimes more if watch during lunch.

nothin2do

Banned
Reaction score
i spend more time watching movies in netflix then in disney + , in disney + i only watch walking dead and falcon and winter soldier...
lol. think gonna delete disney anymoment,.

Wynzyyy

Reaction score
I have both Netflix and Disney+, personally still prefer Netflix as Disney+ movies and series are so outdated. The ONLY good thing about Disney+ is they have marvel movies and series.

starry_starry_night

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can any netflix subscribers share with us what are the asian titles available on netflix?

I am actually looking for thai, japan and taiwan drama/movies. Are they available on netflix with subtitles?

zheng

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can any netflix subscribers share with us what are the asian titles available on netflix?

I am actually looking for thai, japan and taiwan drama/movies. Are they available on netflix with subtitles?

got thai jp kr... taiwan hardly see one...
kr drama got more.
thai recently watching The Girl from Nowhere.

starry_starry_night

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got thai jp kr... taiwan hardly see one...
kr drama got more.
thai recently watching The Girl from Nowhere.
I thought they used to have taiwan drama, not the idol kind ah. I am referring to those from 公視, like last year got that 我于惡的距離 talking about those people got mental illness one. I find dramas from 公視 quite informative and enjoyable not like the typical idol dramas.

zheng

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought they used to have taiwan drama, not the idol kind ah. I am referring to those from 公視, like last year got that 我于惡的距離 talking about those people got mental illness one. I find dramas from 公視 quite informative and enjoyable not like the typical idol dramas.
hmm maybe i not so into tw dramas so netflix show less to me

zheng

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
you can just sign up a month and watch see you like their program or not loh. can cancel any time.

or if u going for more asia show can try iQiyi

StaRChO

Reaction score
Just renewed starhub internet and had netflix and disney+ subscription. Been hearing so much abt netflix haha

Winstonk1721

Reaction score
Getting more and more expensive. Anyway, worthwhile to get VPN to access overseas netflix shows or films??

Bardiel

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
netflix alot of shows being removed. kinda sian of it already and somemore wanna increase cost.

turning back to being a pirate to climb bukit timah

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.