euko82

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Good?????????

laJlknd.jpg

xiao.xin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a kettle. Make coffee if got splash outside white colour easily dirty.

tinybreeze

Master Member
Reaction score
Tiagong got Wifi and bluetooth can control remotely and 256gb storage

iammole

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got 2 version.

when I was researching for kettle, actually xiaomi is on top of my list. coz 1 piece design, no weld line. large opening hand can go in and wash.

internally the lid has a drip in design. important coz when u open lid, won't want condensed water to drip out.

euko82

Honorary Member
Reaction score
got 2 version.

when I was researching for kettle, actually xiaomi is on top of my list. coz 1 piece design, no weld line. large opening hand can go in and wash.

internally the lid has a drip in design. important coz when u open lid, won't want condensed water to drip out.

Which one is the good one?

Ctrl_Alt_Del

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Using the dumb version with mechanical button. Read reviews that the smart version touch sensitive button stop working easily. The inside got machine oil smell, boiled water also got the smell. No more smell after scrubbed with dish detergent.

Bought china 3 pins plug version from qoo10 before local version came out in mi shop. Better to buy local version with uk 3 pins plug.

Con: The cable is quite short, i think only 1 meter long.
Burnt a few cheapo 3 pins adaptor plugs. No actual fire, just that there was brown mark on the adaptor and cannot work. i think the cheapo adaptor plug metal contact area is very small and thin, metal contact melted by the high wattage. No more problem after using dedicated china 3pins to uk 3 pins adaptor.

chromehead

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tiong electric kettle if they use Strix electronics they will put big big

rummikub

Reaction score
Used for many years already
The big opening makes cleaning very easy
Actually the app allows to maintain certain temperature for several hours but seldom use that function

AngryPiglet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most importantly is whether the internal parts are all made of metal.
Most manufacturers like to cut corners and the top of their electric kettle are made of plastic.
Over time, the heat from the boiling water will cause the plastic to leak chemicals into the water.

The internal parts that comes in contact with the boiling water should be all metal.
This includes the spout.

philips_17l_stainless_steel_electric_kettle_hd931603_1528620165_34ba8657.jpg

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
moi kettle the button to spring open the lid not working riao... used for 3 years

eggie011

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a kettle, been using for almost a year.

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a kettle. Make coffee if got splash outside white colour easily dirty.
I have the basic model. Used about a year. Remarkably the white color holds up, not dirty at all

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.