why chobani yoghurt so sexpensive

nez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u r referring to the fact that Greek yogurt was made with goat or sheep milk back in the day in Greece, well, they didn't even call it Greek yogurt. "Greek" yogurt is just strained yogurt, which makes it creamier and thicker since it requires more milk. I believe “greek yogurt” is a style of making, not the source of milk.

Apparently it is also good for people who are lactose intolerant? if i’m given antibiotics coz of sickness, i will also eat yogurt to replace the good gut bacteria.

There is another type of yogurt that has higher protein, less fat, less calories…Icelandic yogurt. Damn sour. Brand is Siggi’s, can buy from cold storage. It was $5 a pot iirc
~500g?

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for high protein and low price moi jiak farmer union greek style high protein or emmi greek yoghurt 0%

both out of stock then hoot chobani

haven't tried fage

recruit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is emmi yoghurt also Greek yoghurt? I like this one. Tried chobani but felt it was so-so.

jinsatkilife

Reaction score
what chiu all think of emmi yogurt?

good value?

for high protein and low price moi jiak farmer union greek style high protein or emmi greek yoghurt 0%

both out of stock then hoot chobani

haven't tried fage
where to buy these yogurt cheap cheap ah? u buy from redmart?
Is emmi yoghurt also Greek yoghurt? I like this one. Tried chobani but felt it was so-so.

wats the diff in taste?

jkohlc2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

mrchowking

Reaction score
Chobani is greek yogurt with v high protein content, farmers is Greek style. Almost double the protein.

And chobani really does taste good...I usually buy the 170g pots about $3+

In US it was 10 for USD10, everyday eat 3 meals a day lol
Same i buy the same size for 3$

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.