Why does Singapore have a shortage of nurses (esp singaporeans) but over abundance of insurance and property agents??

abbakonghee

Banned
Reaction score
Is insurance and property agent such a noble and respectable profession and career?

I remember this insurance agent told me before that to care for sick is the job of nurses. If they don't have the passion, they can leave.

Are agents such noble people? Can I tell insurance agents that to care for the people is their job, if we cut their commission to 0.01% and they buay song, can always leave?

If their clients fall sick, agents better stay by the side of their clients at least 10 hours a day and feed their clients porridge. And must fight to have all claims reimbursed if not complain to agency.

Last edited:

Orionz

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
foreigner can be insurance and property agent anot ah?

CyberTan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is insurance and property agent such a noble and respectable profession?

I remember this insurance agent told me before that to care for sick is the job of nurses. If they don't have the passion, they can leave.

Are agents such noble people?
Because capitalism works in sg. Singapore govt don’t encourage people to pursue passion.

RhinoNeo

Reaction score
Got money got passion. Simple logic

but on a serious note, MOH needs to review the scope of work of nurse and not their pay…

tomsss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
choose between manual work in plain uniform vs get to dress up and look pretty/handsome and get higher salary, i think natually sinkies would choose the the latter

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.