Why edmw all say sinkie bu ish not wife materials prefer foreign wives

notabbfa

Reaction score
Can post your wife? I want know her rating
Cannot la. But of course nice figure even after 2 kids, is a good mother to our kids on top of running her own biz and most importantly treats me as her man and mostly allows me to make the big decisions for the family. So of course 10/10 to me

Justanewbie

Reaction score
Ya I don't blame guys for being boring? I rather date rich boring men than interesting poor men.

I'm always the one planning all the entertainment according to the guy's interest etc. He just need to pay.

Nope I can take trade off. If the guy is rich and pays all for me. I don't expect him to be 100% attentive to me or to put it bluntly he don't be 100% faithful. But the money must come.

I never believe anything in this world is non transactional. I only believe everything and everyone must have mutual benefits or right fit. And nothing is this world is more real than money. So to me even in rs I'm not expecting the guy to be loyal for life and no cheating. Just make sure he don't make me suffer financially or physically abuse me can liao.

People who say these have never been so poor to the extreme. Once you go through real deep shxt, you realised money is the only thing that won't betray you.

No need to be offended. Be more accepting to different people values. You don't think everything is transactional is you. And the only difference between me and most girls, just that I'm directly stating out. The rest just keep it inside their os.
I feel most men would be turned off reading these comments from TS. Even if they can pay does not mean they want to pay for you, especially if these are your intentions.

Anything you can bring to the table can be brought by any other gal who is genuinely devoted to building a relationship.

Not bashing you but I dont know what kind of relationship you are even looking for based on this kinda mindset.

Actually I think rs don’t suit u based on ur posts. Think just be sugar baby bah. Seems to fit ur expectations to a T

agree. There is more to a relationship than money, if only interested in whether guy pays for stuff, sugar arrangement ba.

Your this response answers your own thread title "Why edmw all say sinkie bu ish not wife materials prefer foreign wives" :o

And finally this sums it up.

notabbfa

Reaction score
I feel most men would be turned off reading these comments from TS. Even if they can pay does not mean they want to pay for you, especially if these are your intentions.

Anything you can bring to the table can be brought by any other gal who is genuinely devoted to building a relationship.

Not bashing you but I dont know what kind of relationship you are even looking for based on this kinda mindset.

agree. There is more to a relationship than money, if only interested in whether guy pays for stuff, sugar arrangement ba.

Exactly bro. I told TS look for sugar daddy early on in this thread, she got offended. Probably blocked me.

Fastest way for her reach her goals is to slim down, aim to snag a golden turtle, divorce, live off alimony. Settled

IAmChiobu12M

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly bro. I told TS look for sugar daddy early on in this thread, she got offended. Probably blocked me.

Fastest way for her reach her goals is to slim down, aim to snag a golden turtle, divorce, live off alimony. Settled
Why so salty? Since you claim that you are happily married then you shouldn't waste time on my thread. And especially you said I'm 1/10, why waste time here? Also there is no need to block you. What kind of arrangement suits me not you decide.

IAmChiobu12M

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Don't need to understand. 道不同不相为谋。

IAmChiobu12M

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True. She post her pic as if very cute, very chio liddat.
Not cute not chio, how did you even know? This shows that you waste time searching about me?

Why even bother waste time looking at another "materialistic gold digger" forumer since you are so happily married with your rich foreign wife?

So salty. And why haven't respond to my dare of showing us how you look like? Must be the 10/10, why don't flex it here? No balls then don't talk so much.

bochup84

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it should be a mutual agreement I guess. But to be fair, it's easier said than done. I usually have difficulty bringing up the issue of money, I will just excuse myself to go to the washroom and pay on the way. If the guy is surprised or have any objections, I can just say that it is how I express that I enjoyed the date too. Usually they don't have anything to say to that. I don't feel at ease when people tries or insist to pay for everything, I do appreciate the goodwill but I don't like to owe people anything. Just a personal preference.
In my two decades of dating, no man has ever allowed me to pay on dates.

Whenever I offered to pay my share on first date, can see their faces turn pale and they get anxious. I later found out that it’s because they interpret it as I’m drawing the line because I don’t want to see them again.

In a way they are right. I am also like you I don’t like to owe people anything. So when I pay my share, I get to choose to see them again or not without feeling bad at all. If I like the guy, I’ll offer to pay, he’ll reject and then I’ll say I’ll pay the next one, ok? And that’s how they got their second date with me.

bochup84

Master Member
Reaction score
No la. The ban nth to do with that comment.

More like that user also no better but still dare laugh at other user. Lol so quote for fyi lor hahahahahahhaha
Yar he always scold me one. But I never report him. I just 🤣 his comment when he scolds me. 🥲

Last edited:

Mat Rempit

Reaction score
How does alimony works though. Child support and expenses? Maintenance for the wife because of opportunities forgone?
Child support is seperate from alimony. Basically expenses to support the child where both parents are held equally responsible but doesn't mean the amount is 50-50

You can look up online regarding a recent court case where the judge denied the woman's claim for 9.6k child support

Alimony is to maintain the wife's lifestyle prior to divorce

Wife's upkeep =/= child's expenses

If you add all these up, you can see why men are more hesitant to get married in Singapore than women

Mat Rempit

Reaction score

Guess she is probably offended about you giving "advice" or telling her what to do

Most women just want guys to listen and hear them rant. They don't need us to teach them what to do

:s11: :s11: :s11:

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Reaction score
Viet bu = Hungry? i cook already, u tired? i massage,
ATB = Let get a condo my dad will paid for it because i am her precious, and this BMW for you as well.
Sinkie bu = When we gonna upgrade condo, when we gonna buy car, i want to eat at high end restorant for insta..

first hand experience..

1.koln

Master Member
Reaction score
In my two decades of dating, no man has ever allowed me to pay on dates.

Whenever I offered to pay my share on first date, can see their faces turn pale and they get anxious. I later found out that it’s because they interpret it as I’m drawing the line because I don’t want to see them again.

In a way they are right. I am also like you I don’t like to owe people anything. So when I pay my share, I get to choose to see them again or not without feeling bad at all. If I like the guy, I’ll offer to pay, he’ll reject and then I’ll say I’ll pay the next one, ok? And that’s how they got their second date with me.
Actually if both parties are keen, the other way around is the same thing right? Girl pay 1st then guy pay 2nd

aceminer

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup I believe so. But guys scare. They will go out of their way to pay first.
Coz they scare u go tell ur frens or u think. Knn so kiam siap first date oso cnt treat. But it also means they keen on next date with u. Which is a good thing imo. So let them pay first date then u offer second date or round 2 (food/drinks/movie). Good ah

notabbfa

Reaction score
Why so salty? Since you claim that you are happily married then you shouldn't waste time on my thread. And especially you said I'm 1/10, why waste time here? Also there is no need to block you. What kind of arrangement suits me not you decide.
I said you are 3/10, not 1/10. Am free to give my opinion. Not deciding anything

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.