Why Germany and Austria mandate a vaccine that did not prevent new wave of covid cases?

buaysai干

Master Member
Reaction score
To prevent mutation? But then no one know and is the best and easiest way to push blame.

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
VDS restrictions implementation is just a symbolic national agenda to prove that the present Covid-19 vaccine/s are still CMI underperforming booster drugs that 94% already vaxxed & no herd immunity in the community in regardless of being vaxxed or unvaxxed........ :ROFLMAO:

relax bro.

the herd immunity policy in sg is a controlled quantity version because our health care capabilities cannot match the population numbers if go full retard herd immunity.

when they say endemic, its double speak for herd immunity.

TurboBumbleBee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol, in the first place, unless you GPGT, you're confirm a smelly 50+ yr old uncle that is here to jjww and PCW...

once again changing topic to avoid having to back up your "arguments"... works in a kopitiam but here everyone can see your nonsense.
I knew u wont be able to give a straightforward answer

coern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol your thought process is so transparent. you went to MOH covid stats and choose the cell which is "zero" because there have been no deaths yet.

you didn't want to say age 13 to 19 because anyone can tell you much older than that.

if I quote stats frm outside SG, you will next say not relevant to you.

TBB... you are too easily read.

There’s nothing to disprove, because your statistics dont prove anything. A simple test: Can u, in a simple clear cut answer, tell me how likely i am, as an unvaccinated 20-29 year old, to die from covid? Simple enough question right? U can simply give a simple number, no need chart or anything, right?

I knew u wont be able to give a straightforward answer

TurboBumbleBee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol your thought process is so transparent. you went to MOH covid stats and choose the cell which is "zero" because there have been no deaths yet.

you didn't want to say age 13 to 19 because anyone can tell you much older than that.

if I quote stats frm outside SG, you will next say not relevant to you.

TBB... you are too easily read.
Still no answer, distraction after distraction trying to change topic to my age which is irrelevant. I already made my question as clear and simple as possible. U should be able to answer that easily with all your charts, if not it means they are useless

Laneige

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It was NEVER about health and safety of the people to begin with.

I will bravely confess I was one of the super kiasu ones at the beginning of 2020. I did fell for the narrative!!

But I have been giving decreasing fuks till the last few months, I have no more fuks left to give.

I am 100% unvaxxed, I don't practice much personal hygiene, I don't care anymore.

Ask any of my friends, I went from wearing N100 face mask and strip and shower immediately every time I arrive home, to now nua on my sofa with clothes I wore outside all day.

Come back from mingling in public places, lie on bed take a nap without showering.

Most of the time I will eat my food or dig my nose without washing my hands like precovid.

I have even flown commercial flights in the midst of covid, pre-vaccine, pre-VTL.

It's been 22 months of this bullshat. Where is my covid? I go for testing very regularly, always negative.

Again, 100% pureblooded unvaxxed.
Yr luck gd
Yr immune gd
If u have nearby ppl sick n down with covid n u unhurt means above 2 applicable

what they r doing with the vac is assuming everyone immune cmi
But of course it’s individual risks one is willing to take
I’m sure u weight yr risk liao
If really unfortunately tio covid also will face it
In life we all make our own decisions but they have made it a point to make life difficult for ppl from jan22
Can’t say they r wrong because they think of medical sys while they open up for economy

soaresb

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their vaccine is an ideology, to choose pfizer is to be a card carrying member, that's all

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.