Why Germany and Austria mandate a vaccine that did not prevent new wave of covid cases?

nakata97

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The history is that they're quick to drop the covid safety measures when infection cases dropped

It's not abt vaxxed / unvaxxed, as we know vaxxed can be infected n spread infection.

It’s the infected unvaxxed that caused the huge strain in the hospital

Apparatus

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They only look at the data sheets and approve mah.............................just like our sexperts ah

:D

Ethan_

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think the current vaccine is the only one out there bah. Work or not is another thing. But its the only one out there to work on whatever policy. :s22:

coern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based on SG statistics, ICU for unvaxxed is 10x of the vaxxed.

so, if there are 3 in 10 unvaxxed, it will be equivalent to 4 to 1 ratio of unvaxxed vs vaxxed in ICU.

sg is at 85% vaxxed and the unvaxxed to vaxxed ratio is close to 1:1

So almost 7 in 10 vaccinated and its still not enough to see any results? At what point will the vaccine start working …? In sg it is almost 9 in 10 vaccinated. When does it start ending the pandemic?

Last edited:

TurboBumbleBee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

so, if there are 3 in 10 unvaxxed, it will be equivalent to 4 to 1 ratio of unvaxxed vs vaxxed in ICU.

When u compare ICU cases and say it is 10x this and that, are u assuming everyone is dumb enough to assume the cases between vax and unvax are completely equal in age and therefore risk?

coern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, that the favorite distraction tactic. Talk about age ranges etc.

For each corresponding age range, the risk for UV is higher. Show me proof if you think otherwise.

When u compare ICU cases and say it is 10x this and that, are u assuming everyone is dumb enough to assume the cases between vax and unvax are completely equal in age and therefore risk?

bobo07

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
keep-calm-and-feign-ignorance.jpg

pm_me_ur_noods

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It was NEVER about health and safety of the people to begin with.

I will bravely confess I was one of the super kiasu ones at the beginning of 2020. I did fell for the narrative!!

But I have been giving decreasing fuks till the last few months, I have no more fuks left to give.

I am 100% unvaxxed, I don't practice much personal hygiene, I don't care anymore.

Ask any of my friends, I went from wearing N100 face mask and strip and shower immediately every time I arrive home, to now nua on my sofa with clothes I wore outside all day.

Come back from mingling in public places, lie on bed take a nap without showering.

Most of the time I will eat my food or dig my nose without washing my hands like precovid.

I have even flown commercial flights in the midst of covid, pre-vaccine, pre-VTL.

It's been 22 months of this bullshat. Where is my covid? I go for testing very regularly, always negative.

Again, 100% pureblooded unvaxxed.

Wah you swing full retard both ways so quickly

TurboBumbleBee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol, that the favorite distraction tactic. Talk about age ranges etc.

For each corresponding age range, the risk for UV is higher. Show me proof if you think otherwise.
“Distraction tactic” lol? Who even bother with distracting u? Are u seriously claiming all vaxxed and unvaxxed cases are COMPLETELY EQUAL in age and risk when u said vaxxed vs unvaxxed cases are 10:1? Y dont u show proof for your claim since u made it first? U have to show all cases compared are completely equal in age and risk

needsomeadvice

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It was NEVER about health and safety of the people to begin with.

I will bravely confess I was one of the super kiasu ones at the beginning of 2020. I did fell for the narrative!!

But I have been giving decreasing fuks till the last few months, I have no more fuks left to give.

I am 100% unvaxxed, I don't practice much personal hygiene, I don't care anymore.

Ask any of my friends, I went from wearing N100 face mask and strip and shower immediately every time I arrive home, to now nua on my sofa with clothes I wore outside all day.

Come back from mingling in public places, lie on bed take a nap without showering.

Most of the time I will eat my food or dig my nose without washing my hands like precovid.

I have even flown commercial flights in the midst of covid, pre-vaccine, pre-VTL.

It's been 22 months of this bullshat. Where is my covid? I go for testing very regularly, always negative.

Again, 100% pureblooded unvaxxed.
Ish cos chiu cannot visit malls rah!! Cobid only attacks peepur in malls and library hokays :o

coern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see you’ve employed the next distraction tactic. Misinterpret what I said in the original post and ask me to show proof.

we all know that unless it’s a phase 3 trial with like for like candidates, real world will never have a situation where “all cases compared are equal in age and risk”.

I’ve updated the original post with the MOH chart.

“Distraction tactic” lol? Who even bother with distracting u? Are u seriously claiming all vaxxed and unvaxxed cases are COMPLETELY EQUAL in age and risk when u said vaxxed vs unvaxxed cases are 10:1? Y dont u show proof for your claim since u made it first? U have to show all cases compared are completely equal in age and risk

TurboBumbleBee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I see you’ve employed the next distraction tactic. Misinterpret what I said in the original post and ask me to show proof.

I’ve updated the original post with the MOH chart.
Your sweeping assessment that ICU cases between vax vs unvax is 10:1 without considering any other factor, including the most important factor which is AGE, not vaccination status, is the ultimate “distraction tactic “, whatever that means.

Your MOH chart is as useless as your initial claim, because it does not even show any other contributing factors

otakuflick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going back to the old WWII days, of German Austria, and Nazi Germany history :s31:.

They never change much since WW2. There are reasons that they think that Angela Merkel is good & should stay in power for 2 decades. Also, German is again on the verge of being phased out from the new techs especially the car ind.

Japan at least fixed their problem with their 'GOD' the emperor family.

coern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol - next tactic come liao, discredit the data. your pattern is so predictable, talk talk talk without showing proof.

You’ll note from the table below that at the younger age ranges, the ratio is higher than 10:1.

Your sweeping assessment that ICU cases between vax vs unvax is 10:1 without considering any other factor, including the most important factor which is AGE, not vaccination status, is the ultimate “distraction tactic “, whatever that means.

Your MOH chart is as useless as your initial claim, because it does not even show any other contributing factors

boyinhersense

Master Member
Reaction score

You and @BHills trot out these stats without context.

Most of the fatalities and those in icu are the elderly.

rational people will question the need to mandate taking leaky vaccines with known side effects (and unknown long term side effects), when the risk to the under 40s are so low that even unvaccinated people are expected to recover at home.

boyinhersense

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol - next tactic come liao, discredit the data. your pattern is so predictable, talk talk talk without showing proof.

You’ll note from the table below that at the younger age ranges, the ratio is higher than 10:1.

It’s stupid talking ratios when the absolute numbers of the infected among the young are so low.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.