Why Germany and Austria mandate a vaccine that did not prevent new wave of covid cases?

Sai Jai Lalit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Germany current wave is the pandemic of the retards unvaccinated

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/11/world/europe/germany-covid-unvaccinated.html

Germany have very low vaccination rate because there are a lot of retards Anti-Vaxx in the country
ZEG7largehorse.jpg

Miss.Molly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol it’s like asking why did the law that require all motorcyclists to wear a helmet did not prevent them from being hit by a car. they are two totally different things right? the helmet protects one from serious injuries/ death if one’s hit by a car, but doesn’t prevent u from the accident altogether.

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

It's not easy to teach logic to illogical ppl.
Some ppl have just built up an immunity to logic from a lifetime of kopitiam conversation.

TurboBumbleBee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol - next tactic come liao, discredit the data. your pattern is so predictable, talk talk talk without showing proof.

You’ll note from the table below that at the younger age ranges, the ratio is higher than 10:1.

Y do u feel people need to “discredit” or “distract” when in austria/germany already almost 7 in 10 vaccinated, sg almost 9 in 10? Lol???

Vaccination is more or less done deal yet still the pandemic is raging, but u want to try and convince people vaccines are working to end the pandemic? like an ostrich sticking its head in the ground. When is the pandemic ending then? Keep pretending the vaccines are going to do that, as u take booster after booster. Seems to me like that’s the ultimate distraction

nuilnuil

Reaction score
Everyone know that the vaccine dont really work but this is the best solution that the world leaders can adopt. It will take decades to come out with a more efficient vaccine or cure.

boyinhersense

Master Member
Reaction score
Y do u feel people need to “discredit” or “distract” when in austria/germany already almost 7 in 10 vaccinated, sg almost 9 in 10? Lol???

Vaccination is more or less done deal yet still the pandemic is raging, but u want to try and convince people vaccines are working to end the pandemic? like an ostrich sticking its head in the ground. When is the pandemic ending then? Keep pretending the vaccines are going to do that, as u take booster after booster. Seems to me like that’s the ultimate distraction

This. The government, the IBs and the sheeple are pushing this ridiculous narrative. Like reaching 100% will be the magic bullet. Then after that, they need to go for 200% with boosters. Well, if the first two shots didn’t work, the third shot will do bumpkiss.

In the Netherlands, there are in recent days 20,000 new cases daily when the adult population is 85% vaccinated!! And no, the children are not the problem!

chech01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not only vaccine not working

current strain already dying out

it is the Nu strain that is the big thing now

and there is no vaccine for it, not that there is any in the first place for the old ones

TopGun

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
When u compare ICU cases and say it is 10x this and that, are u assuming everyone is dumb enough to assume the cases between vax and unvax are completely equal in age and therefore risk?

These are the stats from MOH. So what's next? Are you going to demand data that compares vax and unvac based on completely equal age, or better still, broken down by oxygen supplementation, unstable, critically ill, dead?

Those who thinks that they have better odds staying unvaccinated can jolly well remain unvaccinated.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/statistics

Proportion (%) of cases ever requiring oxygen supplementation in general ward, unstable and under close monitoring in ICU, critically ill in ICU care or died, by age and vaccination status

AgeUnvaccinatedPartially VaccinatedFully Vaccinated
0-120.0360.00.0
13-190.00.00.0
20-290.670.280.010
30-391.70.850.073
40-492.71.40.19
50-59119.90.63
60-6923171.7
70-7932284.9
80+463912
Total5.78.10.90

TurboBumbleBee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These are the stats from MOH. So what's next? Are you going to demand data that compares vax and unvac based on completely equal age, or better still, broken down by oxygen supplementation, unstable, critically ill, dead?

Those who thinks that they have better odds staying unvaccinated can jolly well remain unvaccinated.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/statistics

Proportion (%) of cases ever requiring oxygen supplementation in general ward, unstable and under close monitoring in ICU, critically ill in ICU care or died, by age and vaccination status

AgeUnvaccinatedPartially VaccinatedFully Vaccinated
0-120.0360.00.0
13-190.00.00.0
20-290.670.280.010
30-391.70.850.073
40-492.71.40.19
50-59119.90.63
60-6923171.7
70-7932284.9
80+463912
Total5.78.10.90
How do u make sense of this chart btw? Can explain? Lets start with age group 20-29 for example. What do the numbers represent? 0.67 unvaccinated, 0.28 partially, 0.010 fully ??? If these are percentages y do they not add up to 1? What are these numbers??? Pls explain? Sorry im not very bright

TopGun

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How do u make sense of this chart btw? Can explain? Lets start with age group 20-29 for example. What do the numbers represent? 0.67 unvaccinated, 0.28 partially, 0.010 fully ??? If these are percentages y do they not add up to 1? What are these numbers??? Pls explain? Sorry im not very bright

Lmao. You not very bright? But you sure know to ask questions. No wonder you were called out for your distraction tactics.

I can't help you if you don't understand the header against the figures.

TurboBumbleBee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lmao. You not very bright? But you sure know to ask questions. No wonder you were called out for your distraction tactics.

I can't help you if you don't understand the header against the figures.
Not bright thats y need to ask questions right? Y u so against people asking questions? U mean u cannot explain the figures also? U just produce 1 pile of numbers and thats it? Lol when u say “distraction tactic” what exactly am I distracting from ar?

LoaGong12

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It was NEVER about health and safety of the people to begin with.

I will bravely confess I was one of the super kiasu ones at the beginning of 2020. I did fell for the narrative!!

But I have been giving decreasing fuks till the last few months, I have no more fuks left to give.

I am 100% unvaxxed, I don't practice much personal hygiene, I don't care anymore.

Ask any of my friends, I went from wearing N100 face mask and strip and shower immediately every time I arrive home, to now nua on my sofa with clothes I wore outside all day.

Come back from mingling in public places, lie on bed take a nap without showering.

Most of the time I will eat my food or dig my nose without washing my hands like precovid.

I have even flown commercial flights in the midst of covid, pre-vaccine, pre-VTL.

It's been 22 months of this bullshat. Where is my covid? I go for testing very regularly, always negative.

Again, 100% pureblooded unvaxxed.
Then when there was a wave in Malaysia, India, Indonesia why didn’t you fly right into the action? Ur comments are insulting to those who were caught in such situations and had to see death all around them

TopGun

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Not bright thats y need to ask questions right? Y u so against people asking questions? U mean u cannot explain the figures also? U just produce 1 pile of numbers and thats it? Lol when u say “distraction tactic” what exactly am I distracting from ar?
I can but I am not going to explain it to you because you are clearly capable of understanding it by reading the link I gave you.

TurboBumbleBee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can but I am not going to explain it to you because you are clearly capable of understanding it by reading the link I gave you.
Oh is it a bit like me saying u are completely wrong but im not gonna explain to u y?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.