Wife material challenge: post photos of women who would make other guys envy

ODACHEK

Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

SambalRice

Reaction score
I have personally reached out to you because of how your argument has affected me. Thus, I would like to go out of my way to congratulate you on developing such a powerful and convincing claim. Your wording and techniques used to enforce your argument are that of an English Major who aced Harvard. Truly, your opinions delivered through your words cannot be outmatched.

And while I see the thought, time, and serious dedication you have developed into a masterpiece truly ahead of our time, I hate to be the barer of rather unfortunate news. It has come to my attention that I have recently been in contact with your female parental figure, more commonly know as your “mother.” To be more specific, I have engaged in large amounts of physical intimacy with her, one could almost refer to as “sexual intercourse.” I apologize for the inconvenience this have may caused you.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.