Will Raybe Oh Siew Huey survive?

lup_cheong_very_long

Master Member
Reaction score
Just google...selina jen 54% kena burn

Tbh, i think abit hard for her to survive coz i think her will to live should be low coz she know her bf gone already. She may want to join him etc

Quite wasted. Young, pretty, rich.

TwMilkTeaTw

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Is always like that la. Applies to many pple as welll. Always fun n song until something happen. Confrim not first time they doing speeding.. just this time something happen n happen to be the last time...

Play too much lor.. enjoy lor but who knows such will happen and the price to pay is so big. Obviously they didnt expect it. So always think before you act. Easier said than done tho. Hai.

Jeremy1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
200_d.gif

She so young get to experience good life more than alot of poor people. Even if pass away, should have less regrets than most people.

kl2015

Reaction score
Is always like that la. Applies to many pple as welll. Always fun n song until something happen. Confrim not first time they doing speeding.. just this time something happen n happen to be the last time...

Play too much lor.. enjoy lor but who knows such will happen and the price to pay is so big. Obviously they didnt expect it. So always think before you act. Easier said than done tho. Hai.
elite always play big nothing happen worh, so yr statemnt not 100% correct

RuoQin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is Raybe holding on for her parents to "see" them and say their goodbyes~? :sad:

RuoQin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://media.tenor.com/images/cc6adb2c8b5c88c132f47a600cf878be/tenor.gif[img][/QUOTE]

:s11:

[QUOTE="TA200, post: 132615416, member: 115137"]No mention about her family about this incident[/QUOTE]

Hmmm~ Thought I read somewhere that her parents are living in Malaysia~

RuoQin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saying..... standing/squating on the road during a rounding session just to capture slightly better videos not very bright also leh.

Just saying......

That's somewhat my first thought too when I saw the clip~ It was running in my mind, why was this young lady squatting down on the road, it's dangerous~

Guess she and her boyfriend were overconfident or simply ignorant~ :sad:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.