Will Raybe Oh Siew Huey survive?

BaChorMee

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
q6imRG8l.jpg

Sent from OPPO CPH1877 using GAGT

But now Raybe got her face and hands burn. Most probably upper torso to attain 80%

gamerx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cause i go tioman without sunblock, afternoon no feeling one but at night damn pain until cannot sleep

go see doctor say 20% plus 2nd degree, take around 1-2 months to recover, then the skin will peel off last few weeks damn flakey one

at first wont feel pain one, but when becomes cooler half a day later the pain will be very pain but mine that time is 20+ % should be minor considered hers is 80%

Wth...sunburn can hit 2nd degree???

smellyfish

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is how much of her face is disfigured. Your whole face can melt and be fused to the neck and chin. Imagine chio bu to monster. Go 4’horse road temple outside beg for money level of hideousness

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what happened bro? :eek:

early 20s went to tioman with friends, play without sunblock then kena sun burnt, afternoon no feeling one, but at night the cold weather the pain is damn pain, then spam aloe vera too late.

reached singapore see doctor, doctor say 2nd degree around 20 plus, then put medicine and 1-2 months recover. last few weeks back of my body damn itchy and flakey one, skin will drop wherever i go :(

stewpig

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is how much of her face is disfigured. Your whole face can melt and be fused to the neck and chin. Imagine chio bu to monster. Go 4’horse road temple outside beg for money level of hideousness

Really scary man.... dunno if i prefer to live or die. Dunno can even eat solid food for the rest of her life anot.

Just to try and save that xialan kia...

tiredman

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No offense

After I kena casting so itchy Cannot take out
(but I **** care now recover better haha)
Imagine she need to wear those fireprooft thing

N at least 1 month stay in bed

Have to learn how to walk again:(:(

U will feel the body is not yours :(:(feel like crying :(:(

If I am her I hope my family pull the plug for me

They can take my money whatever please pull

No quality of life dame Sian x10000

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.